Community post

Discussion

Felling really nervous!!! HELP

I am 4w 4 days.
38 years old.
had son, then miscarriage, then daughter.
I was fine until yesterday and now i am so anxious and worried about having a miscarriage. It just dawned on me that i am THIRTY EIGHT!
NOT 31 and 33 like with the others.
I am being so ultra sensitive to everything. Like why didn't i feel queasy last night? I did the previous couple of nights.
Why aren't i feeling as achy/mild cramping in the uterus?

I want to just stop thinking about it so the next two weeks can go by and i can have my scan.

How do you stop thinking about it?

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Try to relax, that's the only thing that you can do right now. You don't want to put any stress on the baby right now, @ least no more than you have to. I had a chemical pregnacy last month probably due to stress or too much exciment, I really don't know what happen. But all I was told was to relax. That's the best advice that I can give you. Congrats to you! Oh and age doesn't matter my mother just had twins @ 43, her second set of twins. So don't worry about age!!!

11 years ago

Hey Chicky, first of all heres a BIG FAT CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
Second, dont wonder about symptoms, its early, you should be thrilled to not have or want symptoms now, you will have plenty of time later to feel crappy, lol
third, ENJOY!!! Its easier said than done to relax, but try hard, have some warm decaf tea, that always makes me calm down a bit and im not a huge tea drinker
Put your feet up and relax as much as possible, because when that little bean arrives, you wont have much time to
Best of Luck and Im praying for you and that little bean!!

11 years ago

Thanks!
Trying to relax. breathing slowly NOW!!!
Got a blood test today so hopefully the numbers will be good and that will help me get through the next two weeks.

11 years ago • Post starter

You will be fine. Just try your best to relax! GL to you on your bloodtest!

11 years ago

I must have unconsciously know something and that's why I was so anxious. Last night I miscarried.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo