Community post

Discussion

Blood test

I finally got a PCM through Tricare and am going tomorrow to get a blood pregnancy test. I'm extremely excited and hoping for a BFP! Has anyone ever had a bpt at 11dpo?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Why r u having one so early?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Because I have some other major health issues and the blood pregnancy test would actually rule some out. I've been having some odd symptoms that could be related to pregnancy or something more serious. I'm a little worried so my doctor said I could do a blood test.

11 years ago • Post starter

Last month I did a bloodtest @ 11DPO, where I was told that I was 3 weeks pregnant going on 4 weeks, only to find out days later, that the clinic made a mistake and that they couldn't even tell if I was gregnant or not, cause it was too early to test, and that I had to retest to get the real results in a couple more days. Which AF show but I took the Bloodtest anyway and of course it was negative. But everyone is different, it might work out for you. GL !

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo