Community post

Discussion

Cramping at 10dpo

So I am currently 10 days post ovulation (estimate) and last night and this morning experienced quite a bit of cramping and some sharp twinges in my lower abdomen. I am usually on a 26-27 day cycle, so today would be cycle day 24. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced cramping around this time and ended up pregnant? Because I'm feeling like this month is a wash.

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hey girl! It is completly normal! Sounds like a great sign :) It could be implantation :) When are you testing? I am on Friday!!!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

I hope so! I'm testing on Thursday if AF doesn't arrive by then. I've been having awful back pains all day today and my chest is getting sore. Unfortunately these are all very similar to normal signs that AF is approaching. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Good luck to you on Friday! Will this be your first baby?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hopefully it will be my first full term pregnancy. I had a m/c so they count that as a pregnancy. I am testing tomorrow all the way up to next week..... I know I am crazy. Also... My husband helped making me want to test lol he asked why I was waiting so long to test and then I said fine... Ill test early this month... So tomorrow i will be 8-9 DPO I know early but I am so impatient. Doesnt help with the mc. Hopefull I will have my valentines baby :)

11 years ago

Hi there

I'm 10dpo today and did not have much cramping today until now. Very slight cramps, but having a sore back. Bbs are sensitive, with 1 nipple quite sore to the touch (w.u. with 1 being sore??).

I've been cramping since 4dpo. This is my third round of Clomid, and did 150mg day 4- 8. Obgyn saw four mature follicles on cd10.

I did a hpt yesterday which was . I just could not wait. This made me a bit depressed. Glad to see I'm not the only impatient one

Felt better this morning about yesterdays test, but this back ache is beginning to feel like AF is coming so back to depressed again

Hopefully it's not. Will try and wait to test on Monday. AF is due then, so hoping she'll be very late!

Lots and lots of to all of you and good luck with the testing. Please let the rest of us know.

11 years ago

hi ladies~ i'm 13-dpo and have been testing negative for the past week. AF is due any day now and i'm still not losing hope just yet because of my past symptoms:

sore bb's (only on the sides)
VIVID dreams (i can still remember each one)
lots of bloating/gas (felt like a water balloon at times)
weirdest pain/twinges along the left ovary
PLENTY of cramps that feel like AF is coming, but too early
Major mood swings (just ask my DH)
Already eating "for two" =)

i'm 29 years old and never been pregnant. hopefully, i can have a Valentine's baby too! =) LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL~ i'll keep everyone posted if i get my BFP!

TO YOU ALL~! User Image User Image

11 years ago

Nicole: I'll be crossing my fingers for your BFP! If I am pregnant, the baby will be due on the 15th of February, so it would be a little valentines bean as well. Have you tested positive at all yet? The cramping lasted for about 3 days and then yesterday I had hardly any. AF is due today, but so far no sign of her. If she doesnt arrive by Sunday I'll take a test. I want to wait so that I'm not disappointed. Lots of BabyDust to you and your hubby!

Paddington: Your symptoms sound so similar to mine a few days ago. Hopefully it's a good sign for both of us. I'll be testing on Sunday if AF doest rear her ugly head. I'll post the hpt result. I will be 16 dpo at the time of the test. BabyDust and luck to you :)

Jooli: Good luck! Don't give up hope, I've been having mild cramps today (AF is due) but I'm crossing my fingers for a valentines baby! Let me know if you get your BFP!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I'm new to this thread, but wondering how y'all are doing? I saw this thread was created a few days ago, and I am just now *I think* 10dpo and have some of the same things y'all are describing!

11 years ago

Im doing good kinda kicking myself in the butt for testing at 9 DPO. Kinda blah today.... Cant get enough energy to get going.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo