Community post

Discussion

please help!!!

So I'm cycle 2 post TR and on cd37 of a usual 32-36...sore bbs and light headaches off and on..temp still above cover line but I'm afraid to test become I don't want a bfn...so someone please try and look at my chart and c what u think...maybe..maybe not?

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I dont see a chart... can you link it?

11 years ago

My chart is now visible to public on my page..sorry about that

11 years ago • Post starter

your chart looks good. you can test, but if your scared and want to wait then wait 3 or 4 days and see if your temp drops. if they are still up then test. GL!

11 years ago

I don't really know very much about temperature charting but if you test & it is negative but AF still hasn't arrived you could still be in with a chance. I've read ladies forum posts where they say they didn't get a positive for days after AF was due. Be brave & think positive! You might just end up being very very happy :0)

11 years ago

Thanks ladies..I'm praying hard...bfn this morning so no more test until Sunday at least...

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo