Community post

Discussion

ON CYCLE DAY 19. LOOKING 4 A BUDDY TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE

I am going thru my TWW and I've been feeling extremely nauseous for the past week and I have had a lot of headaches. But I've also been having allergic reactions from an unknown source and I'm wondering if what I think are my pregnancy symptoms r acutally related to my allergic outbreaks. I also would like somone ovulating around the same time I am (May 25th) to join me in this adventure. I'm going to take a test sometimes this week or weekend. What do you suggest??

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hopefull,

I am close to your window, ovulated May 29, but on Day 19 of my cycle. I did the clomid challenge test (CCT) this month so that the dr could make sure I was ovulating and had enough estrogen, etc. Luckily everything came back nml (I'm 42 y/o and TTC#1 for 2 years).

So I'd like to join you on this forum to write up details of my TWW. I'm 5DPO (combined w/ Clomid) and I'm experiencing the worst gas/bloating that I have ever experienced - guess common rxn for a small % of women who do clomid. Strangely 2 yrs ago I did the same CCT and had absolutely no sx, so I was a bit shocked w/ how I reacted this time around.

In any case my details:

1DPO: Major gas/bloating - probably d/t CCT
2DPO: " L-sided cramping, nipples sensitive
3DPO: " general cramping
4DPO: " vivid dream
5DPO: " fatigue, increased CM d/c

Hoping for the best. Warmly,

Myself 42 Hubby 49 -------------- TTC #1 since 02/2010 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo