Community post

Discussion

IUI pregnancies??

Has anyone been trying to conceive with IUI?

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

YES!! I did two rounds of clomid with iui and NOTHING, then just did 2 rounds A'Natural and NOTHING. Tomorrow im trying Letrazole 7.5mg days 3-7 and timed IUI with CG Trigger injection
Its very frustrating and sressful!! This is my final month for insurance to pay for iui so if it doesnt work, im not sure what is next??? My insur. will pay for 2 rounds of IVF so maybe we will move onto this, I want to see how my body does with this new medicine
Good lUck to you, have you started yet?

11 years ago

Yes, I am in my 2WW after increasing the clomid to 100mg days 5-9 and iui x2. One at 12 hrs after LH surge and one 24-28 hrs after. I am hoping for a , fingers crossed. Our first IUI attempt was not successful, but I realized that we timed it all wrong. After 3 long months of studying my cycle, we tried this month and hope that it's perfect timing. My insurance doensn't cover fertility/IUI at all so we are running out of resources, so I am hopeful...NO AF this month!!! . I can't test until the 9th. So stressful. I am 37 and feel like I'm running out of time. . My fiance and I don't have the luxury of trying al'natural ...She and I want to start our family in the worst way!!!
Good luck to you!!! and I am praying for you!! I'll let you know how we do!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well don't give up hope... i failed 6 IUI's (non medicated)... couldnt be medicated because my RE refused to until i did 6 failed cycles. I skipped a cycle and started clomid 100 mcg days 5-9, had my iui 10 days ago (c18) ovulating on c19... and today i got a faint bfp (9 dpo), fmu! I know its super early, so I am praying the line is darker when i test again in 48 hrs (maybe tomorrow morning, if i cant stand it, lol) I have 4 more tests.... so I can afford to ;) I know it has to get darker if its going to stick... plllleeeeeease!

User Image[/url]

11 years ago

OH YAY!!!! i am praying for you!Let me know!! I hope I have the same luck!!! Do you have any symptoms??

Do you have any symptoms?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo