Community post

Discussion

Wishing and Hoping - 5DPO

Hey fellow TTC friends -

I am 5dpo, and am excited - I could tell you about all the symptoms that I believe I am having, but we can just chalk those up to phantom symptoms. However, I will tell you this: I have never felt so bloated in my life...its awful - nothing fits.

Anyone else 5dpo?

Starfish

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello! I'm 5dpo also! Going crazy till I can test!! I have a feeling it might be this month but I think it's more wishful thinking then anything else! This is only our 1st month ttc but I've been waiting a long time to ttc #3, so of course I want a bfp now!! LoL Is this baby #1 for you?

11 years ago

Hi!

Baby dust to you! Yes, this would be TTC # 1. One step at a time, I suppose. I just am doing my best to not get all caught up in the phantom symptoms that come along with that two week wait.

I am in 37 so the conceiving part makes me nervous, but I have faith that everything will happen in its right time!

Thanks!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo