Community post

Discussion

pretty pretty plz reply :) :) 5DPO AND CONFUSED

So im 5dpo and this morning I was having really bad cramps on my right side were my ovary would be, actually its been on and off all day today..(srry if tmi)~>? Also last night I dtd with my Love and while I was on top I had the worst achy pain round my right ovary like he was hitting sumthing. Now I jst went to the bathroom and my underwear had ALOT of white kinda thick creamy/sticky discharge. It doesn't itch or smell either. Anyone knw y I had that pain last night or y the the discharge? Pregnant ladies did ya'll have this also @ 5po?? Any one else get this 5dpo? ? Any help would be appreciated.. good or bad.. :) thanks

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Was the discharge your husband's....stuff, lol? I've also heard of a woman's orgasm causing some leaky problems. (I'm really trying hard to be...delicate, here, haha)

I'm either 6dpo, or 4dpo, as CTP gave me a possible O two days after I thought I O'd. (my OPK came up positive on the earlier date, so I guess I'm 6dp...?!) Anyway, I had some pain on my left side of my uterus yesterday that sometimes felt a very little bit like it radiated toward my ovary.

Could you possibly have had a delayed ovulation?

11 years ago

Hi there, I also wonder if the "white stuff" was your husbands!:)
As far as your pain... I did have a "dull" ache in the ovary I ovulated from. It started from ovulation and lasted until I got my BFP. I still have it now! Doc said its my ovary/cycst from egg producing hormones that I need. But, it was never a pain where I had to say..."ouch" that hurt. It just felt like a continuous ovulation pain to me. I would just try to relax and take a test 10dpo-12dpo.

Good luck!!!!

May 23rd, 2012 got our !

11 years ago

it might of been his "stuff" because today there hasnt been none in my undies. And I probably did ovulate a little later than what I thought. It does feel like constant ovulation pain. Today I still have the achy O pain jst now its accompanied with the worst lower backache and sore shoulder/neck. O and my sore throat still hasnt gone away :( It's been going on for 3days already.. my temp yesterday was 97.4 F and today it was 98.0 F.. So I'll jst see what it is tomorrw.Thank u ladies for the input. :) hopefully I get a BFP

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo