Community post

Discussion

Tying a Naural Approach after Clomid starting 6/1

Is anybody ttc this month without prescriptions? I have tried Clomid twice but feel the need to take a more herbal/holistic approach. Let me know if you are too!

User Image

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I did clomid and iui Feb and March and just did 2 cycles of natural trying with extra vitamins. I had a complete workup with and i have very low vit.D and iron and needed to boost my system. Both natural cycles didnt work BFN Im not even sure if i ovulated last month or not as my temps never went up that much.
Tomorrow im going in for a day 3 ultrasound and blood work to see if i can start meds again tomorrow night
A'Natural just didnt work for me.........Ive been trying for almost 2 years:(
Good Luck to you

11 years ago

oh and BTW, Many Many Many woman get pregnant on an off cycle Right after Clomid so maybe it will happen for you:) Good Luck!!!!

11 years ago

Thanks! I am going to give it a try and see what happens. I am hoping this "off" cycle works as you had mentioned :)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Soy Isoflavones have worked! I am on CD 21 and I have a very positive OPK!

Here's to a BFP in two weeks!!

:)

User Image

Tried naturally for 7a years
After finding out in 2008 had blocked tube took one cycle of clomid april of 2009 then conceived that august not sure if it was what finally helped...

11 years ago

How wonderful that you conceived on Clomid! I had the HSG test and my tubes were fine, I did also conceive on Clomid my first round but the problem is my progesterone issues after ovulation.

So far, I have extremely sore breasts, gas, and my temps are all high. One oddity is I woke up with a canker sore, not sure what that is about but maybe every 6-8 years I get one.... weird.

Either way, I am calm and happy I ovulated. The natural way has certainly regulated my cycle, which I am so glad for because it means I don't have to take Clomid to ovulate!

Fx that the natural products I am taking will help with my progesterone!

I will be testing sometime next week :)

User Image

I totally believe in taking mucinex after period to thin cervical mucus to make it sperm friendly this month i also had taken tribulex during ovulation andlots of biotin ( i was tired of my hair falling out from anti- deppressents) you now get guafeinstein mucus products as low as 88a cents at Walmart.

I heard paba can help alot but i couldn't find any in stores have thttp://natural-fertility-info.com/paba-study-shows-75-success-rate.htmlo order online

Good luck too all *)
-Mel

11 years ago

Well..... my period came.

However, I consider this great news. I have never had a non-medicated cycle be "normal", I always need Provera to bring on the bleed, Clomid to make me ovulate with a host of other medications to regulate hormones...

So having the Soy Isoflavones bring on a very strong ovulation and all the natural vitamins and herbs helped regulate me so much that I began a period! WooHoo!!

I am going to start a second round of soy again and see how it goes. Having another chance to try is a gift and being able to do this naturally is a plus.

Super happy and focusing on the good that came out of this natural round!

Here's to Round #2!!!!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo