Community post

Discussion

Low HCG Levels

So I had a baby in early Feb 2012, April 25th I got my first period. At the end of May I had a positive pregnancy test. I started having cramps and one incident of spotting.
On Thurs. I had my HCG levels tested and they were only at 55. I'm getting my levels tested again tomorrow to see if they're going up the way they should.
The doctor thinks that it's possible that I'm miscarrying. Either that, or I didn't ovulate when most women do. I won't know till tomorrow afternoon, but I'm very nervous. Has anyone experienced this?
Is it possible that I'm only 3 weeks or so instead of 5.5?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It's possible that you ovulated late, or maybe had a late implanter...FX that all is well, keep us updated!

11 years ago

Kelly I'm currently in the same boat. I just received my first beta and it was 18. Turned out my progesterone was really low as well. So I'm taking 800mg of progesterone and I go back Monday doctor wants to see me have a beta of at least 36 as of right now my pregnancy tests at home have still continued to darken so we will see. I talked to another woman on the boards and hers started at 17 and now she's 6 months along. So you never know. Like pink goat said you could have implanted late. I know I did. I got a negative blood test at 11dpo and the very next day I got a faint positive at home. Good luck! I hope that our little beans continue to grow!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

everything was fine :) i'm currently 10 weeks pregnant! we are so excited! i hope everything is going well for all of you as well.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo