Community post

Discussion

New and Looking For Cycle Buddies!

Hey yall my name is Stacey and this is mine and my husband's first month TTC and I ovulated on the 22nd and should test around June 13th!! Looking for a cycle buddy!!!

299 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 299 Replies | Last Page

Hi my name is Mandy! This is my second month of ttc. I already have a son, he will be 3 in June. My periods are irregular, but I think I ovulated either May 22nd or May 24th. I took a test today, of course it was negative. I will probably take another on Saturday or Sunday.

11 years ago

Hey :) My name is Qaiyah and this is my 10th month ttc. My periods are irregular also. This is my first month trying out a few stuff though. I ovulated around May 26th. We could share our symptoms and what nots. to all!!

11 years ago

hi!...i also think i ovulated around may 22nd.this is my...7th month ttc. i'm starting to get down and hopefully i'll get a soon. i tested this morning too..it was a but i think i'll test again around sunday or monday. i can't believe you can wait until june 13th! i do not have that kind of patience. i been having some symptoms that could go either way for pregnancy or pms...why are they so similar?!!? arrghh

sorry for all the emoticons..i'm new on this site and i think they are pretty cool so i was trying them out lol

User Image

11 years ago

Yayy I'm so glad yall want to be cycle buddies!! I am brand new to this site too! Angelluv I definitely haven't waited until June 13th to test lol girl I have tested 3 times and got a I have PCOS so my periods are veryb irregular as well and I hate it. I do take Metformin but I'm not sure what it's suppose to do. How early do yall test?? I will share my symptoms and yall share yours!
Symptoms: PMS cramps, lower back pain, stuffy nose, more anxious and nervous than usual (I have anxiety and am a nervous person but it has been bad this week). I also am sooooo tired that I do not want to get out of the bed! And I am never like that. Also I am super hungry all the time and nothing really makes me full! So wierd! Now I want to test again LOL! Pray for a

11 years ago • Post starter

I tested and got a

11 years ago • Post starter

well..symptoms are definitely moodiness/depression. I site this as a symptom because my best friend is 7 weeks pregnant. she got pregnant on her first cycle. she got off BC in April and is already 7 weeks along. I'm happy for but at the same time sad for me. anyway..this was one of first symptoms. I feel fatigued but then again..i feel like i'm always tired. Feel bloated and my breasts are tender. I got a Notoday and i feel like its gonna be a no for this cycle but who knows. Sometimes i feel like its never gonna happen. i know my doctor says wait a year but that just seems forever...im having one of those down days today.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi, 9po, ovulation date I believe was the 22nd. My husband and I had sex on the 23rd and I started cramping 3/4 days later, still have cramps and just started breast tenderness. I'm 4 days away from next period, and waiting to test :-). How do we become cycle buddy's, I'm new

11 years ago

Hi Ladies :) I am also testing on June 13th :) How is everyone?!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Also testing on the 13th of june

11 years ago

Hello! My name is Britney, this is my first month ttc. I just got IUD Mirena removed in April.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo