Community post

Discussion

Due February 2013

So excited I got a real faint BFP yesterday afternoon so I decided to retest this morning with early morning urine and got another faint line. I'm 12 DPO kinda early but YAY I got a BFP. Knowing me I will test every morning for the next couple days. Going to Dr for bloodwork on June 5th. As of now my expected due date is Feb 8th!

22 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

thanks so much, and for you...

11 years ago • Post starter

congratulations thats exciting im also due on feburary 7,2013 and this will be my third child!!!

11 years ago

awwww yay we r cycle buddies :)

CONGRATS LADIES...i also got my BFP yesterday could not believe it been try since 10/11 calendar method finally said i am gonna try opks and same month got my + EDD 2/10/13

11 years ago

Congrats Iannie. Yay for all the February babies ! did u ladies you the strips from early pregnancy tests .com ? those things don't work very well . I ended up spending money on clearblue easy and got a positive then I bought a digital one from Walgreens and got a really dark positive and at the same time tested with a strip and the strip was a negative . u really do get what u pay for ! I have a dr appt June 5th , did u girls make 1 yet ?

we are having our baby number 5 i am due Feb 7th. Congrats to you all!!

11 years ago

Congrats to all of you!!
I got my BFP may 23rd! It still feels so new:) I am the same... Had to pee on lots of tests! I decided to take a digital this past Wednesday morning! Positive indeed! I'm so excited! My ultrasound is June 12th. Looks like I'll be due feb 1st!

May 23rd, 2012 got our !

11 years ago

Hi hope your all doing ok, just thought id share that i bought our number 5 bubby some things today still very early but i just couldn't help myself.

We have our first scan at the end of the month and thursday makes me 5wks!

Hubs and i decided we would wait til after scan to tell everyone, so it's just you gals i get to talk to until then. Sorry it's killing me not to tell the world.

when are you all spreading your news?

11 years ago

Congrats to all you ladies :) i dont know for sure yet done a hpt on Friday the 1st June and got a very faint positive will be testing again tomorrow Tuesday 5th June. i spotted for 2 days on and off when 'period' was due.

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo