Community post

Discussion

Need Advice On what to do. ASAP

Had sexual intercourse May 24th and I am suppose to get my period today or tomorrow and today is May 29th and I am concerned that I may be Preggers. And I am 17 turning 18 in August. I have had increased lower back pain and abdominal cramps all day, I've been very restless. I can sit still, but I went for a walk 15 minutes after I got home. I have not been able to sleep very well. Should I go buy a test? Please respond ASAP

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If you were pregnant you would not be having any symptoms yet sounds like your cycle is on the way you are probably already on now since you posted this 11 hours ago. If you were pregnant a test wouldnt work yet because its to early to tell. you only had sex 5 days ago. I dont mean to sound like your mom but you are old enough to go on birth control pills or the patch to prevent pregnancy. sex is apart of life and it will happen but be careful not to shorten your youth by having a baby to young. good luck sweetie and I hope aunt flow shows for you.

HOPING FOR A GIRL!!!!

11 years ago

Hi thanks for the advice and I haven't gotten my period yet...and I am on Enpresse-28 and I always get it the last week of the pills and I always got it on wednesday..I have 3 more days before I get a refill on them for next month. I am curios to know things about this incase something were to happen.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo