Community post

Discussion

In 4 days my bb's have grown 1.75", not normal. Help/Ad

So I don't remember exactly when I started my period, only that it was at the beginning of this month and for the past few months I've been getting my period about every 5 weeks. (so if it was the first week this month, I could [sort-of] expect my period on the second week of next month.) My fiance and I aren't "trying", but we're not NOT trying either. Kind of a "if it's meant to be" type thing. I've been having issues tracking my period for the past few months, which is what lead me to this site, so I'm not sure when I ovulated and all that. Anywho.

DH(to be) and I Bd'd a few times over a few days probably about a week after my period, but didn't think much of it. A few days ago, I started noticing my areolas had this... dark ring? I don't know how to explain it, and they were so tender and sensitive I started checking out my bb's and noticed they were swollen too. I measured them out of curiousity, and then again, a day later. they'd grown a 1/2 inch. Measured the next day, no growth, thought maybe an AF symptom (my bb's usually do get kinda sore). Measured just now, because I noticed the dark ring is overtaking the light inner ring of the areola, and they've grown ANOTHER 3/4ths an inch! So my bb's have swollen almost 2 inches in a week! but the darkness is what's concerning me. I don't know how to explain it, but basically, my areolas are getting darker, starting from the outermost part of the ring and it's worked it's way in toward the nipple over the past 4-5 days. (Sorry if that's TMI >.<) I'm wondering what's going on. OH! And I've been eating like a HORSE. So, the breast size increase could be due to this recent eating binge (I'm slender, so if I eat a bunch it's immediately noticable. [to me, anyway]) But that doesn't explain the darkening. Or the fact that I haven't actually gained any weight. :/ I'm 23, so it could just be my body changing... I really don't know. DH also just told me yesterday "your face is looking fuller, you need a test?" I might just be freaking him out with my recent breast growth fasinaction. I'm not supposed to start my period for at least another week though so it's far too early to test I'd think. Has anyone experienced this during AF, or during your TTW? How did it result? Thank you for your time, sorry this was so long. xD Baby dust to all! :D

User Image

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have experienced this symptom during pregnancy this was the first thing that I noticed along with really really painful breasts also I went up a cup size in the first two months unfortunately I m/c.

Take a test two days after you have missed your period this way you won't waste money on testing but also your hcg levels should be higher to detect on a test.

Hope this helps

11 years ago

Thank you for sharing; I'm sorry for your loss. :( I really hope so, I've never been pregnant before so I'm both scared and excited. Though I've excited myself into thinking I was before, but, I didn't have this sort of growth happen with my BB's. And they were really sore and sensitive for a few days, but now they feel much better (but still painful if I hug someone too tight or something). And now my uterus feels bloated (and the half-flat coca-cola I drank last night tasted like perfume? idk if that really counts as a "symptom"). But other than that no real symptoms, but I guess it's still early. I'm not able to test for at least 4 days, so I'll know within a week I guess! *fingers crossed*

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

So you had the darkening of the areola like that too though? It looks funny. the dark part is like the same color as the nipple,(My nipple is a bit darker than the areola itself usually) and the lighter ring is my usual pinky-tan color. And for the past few days I've been sweating really easliy, like I'm constantly hot. idk. This is all kind of mind boggling, and I hope I'm not tricking myself into hot flashes just because my boobs decided to grow at an unusual pace. @_@

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo