Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Deployment Baby?

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by cdabbott » May. 28, 2012 4:46pm

My husband and I currently have 2 children, a boy and a girl, and we are hoping for another boy. He just got home from a deployment and we have been having sex every day since. He is very eager and we have heard that it is lucky to try right after deployments. I am currently 9 DPO and having quite a few symptoms. I wasn't sure that they were possible early symptoms until I joined this site just now. I have been extremely fatigued for a couple of days, I had some terrible cramps this morning that actually lead to a little diarrhea, otherwise I'm rather constipated. My lower back is so sore and I'm noticing a little discharge when I wipe. No spotting yet but I'm feeling picky about what I eat and I'm a little nauseas. We are very hopeful and a little too eager. We took HPT 2 days ago and it was very clearly negative but I didn't realize how early it was. Hoping for the best!

cdabbott
Reply by Vicky31 » May. 28, 2012 5:53pm

it's really lucky to try right after deployment?? Then lady, we're in the same boat my hubs just came back from a deployment in Japan. I'm 4DPO, Good luck!!! :D

Vicky31

Reply by cdabbott » May. 28, 2012 6:36pm

Everybody keeps telling me that the best time to try is right after a deployment so hopefully you will be successful too. I'm so anxious I can't stand it! I'm taking HPT on June 4.

cdabbott

Reply by jeniferlopez » May. 29, 2012 11:03pm

I also agree on that the best time is after deployment .Best wishes

jeniferlopez