Community post

Discussion

Deployment Baby?

My husband and I currently have 2 children, a boy and a girl, and we are hoping for another boy. He just got home from a deployment and we have been having sex every day since. He is very eager and we have heard that it is lucky to try right after deployments. I am currently 9 DPO and having quite a few symptoms. I wasn't sure that they were possible early symptoms until I joined this site just now. I have been extremely fatigued for a couple of days, I had some terrible cramps this morning that actually lead to a little diarrhea, otherwise I'm rather constipated. My lower back is so sore and I'm noticing a little discharge when I wipe. No spotting yet but I'm feeling picky about what I eat and I'm a little nauseas. We are very hopeful and a little too eager. We took HPT 2 days ago and it was very clearly negative but I didn't realize how early it was. Hoping for the best!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

it's really lucky to try right after deployment?? Then lady, we're in the same boat my hubs just came back from a deployment in Japan. I'm 4DPO, Good luck!!! :D

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

Everybody keeps telling me that the best time to try is right after a deployment so hopefully you will be successful too. I'm so anxious I can't stand it! I'm taking HPT on June 4.

11 years ago • Post starter

I also agree on that the best time is after deployment .Best wishes

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo