Community post

Discussion

IS IT NORMAL TO FEEL LIKE THIS?

Hi lady's I am wanted to know if anyone has been scared to take a pregnancy test. My husband and me have been ttc for along time now. First off I believe I had implantation bleeding because the bleeding happen about 9 days before my period should start. And it only lasted for a couple hours and it was a really light amount of blood flow. My periods are pretty regular. I also have recently been super dizzy I fell like I am drunk. I have been moody since the implantation bleeding crying over stupid stuff. I just started having some of those early pregnancy signs. As of today I am 9 day late. I'm about 90% sure I am pregnant. But I'm so freaked out to take an hpt. I have seen so many of those stupid single lines. I just don't want to believe I might be pregnant. I can not stand another disappointment. I should be happy and excited about the possibility but I am not Has any of yall felt like this? I have wanted this for so long and now that I might be pregnant I fell so stupid. Any advice??

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I SO am going through the same thing. I am 13dpo today and I am terrified to take a test although my BBT chart looks great. I keep delaying taking thinking that the longer I wait the more certain I can be I will get a BFP. I do not know how to fix the anxiety. I can only say I understand!

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

11 years ago

thanks at least i aint the only one

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm feeling the same way this month. Im almost positive I'm pregnant but I'm scared to test. I don't want to see that one line.

11 years ago

thanks yall i am so haappy to know i aint crazy ttc is such rollor coaster i cant belive how emotional it is i have alway been the type of person that has to be in control over everything but with ttc i can't control anything but hey it aint all bad hopefully i will get to expresince the happieness of hold my little bundel of joy soon best of luck to all yall!

11 years ago • Post starter

Were any of you pregnant? X

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo