Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

IS IT NORMAL TO FEEL LIKE THIS?

Category: LTTTC (Long Term Trying to Conceive)
Posted by ashleywantsababy » May. 28, 2012 3:54am

Hi lady's I am wanted to know if anyone has been scared to take a pregnancy test. My husband and me have been ttc for along time now. First off I believe I had implantation bleeding because the bleeding happen about 9 days before my period should start. And it only lasted for a couple hours and it was a really light amount of blood flow. My periods are pretty regular. I also have recently been super dizzy I fell like I am drunk. I have been moody since the implantation bleeding crying over stupid stuff. I just started having some of those early pregnancy signs. As of today I am 9 day late. I'm about 90% sure I am pregnant. But I'm so freaked out to take an hpt. I have seen so many of those stupid single lines. I just don't want to believe I might be pregnant. I can not stand another disappointment. I should be happy and excited about the possibility but I am not Has any of yall felt like this? I have wanted this for so long and now that I might be pregnant I fell so stupid. Any advice??

ashleywantsababy
Reply by sugarbearbaez » May. 28, 2012 8:49am

I SO am going through the same thing. I am 13dpo today and I am terrified to take a test although my BBT chart looks great. I keep delaying taking thinking that the longer I wait the more certain I can be I will get a BFP. I do not know how to fix the anxiety. I can only say I understand!

sugarbearbaez

Reply by ashleywantsababy » May. 28, 2012 5:21pm

thanks at least i aint the only one

ashleywantsababy

Reply by emma622 » May. 28, 2012 10:38pm

I'm feeling the same way this month. Im almost positive I'm pregnant but I'm scared to test. I don't want to see that one line.

emma622

Reply by ashleywantsababy » May. 29, 2012 1:18am

thanks yall i am so haappy to know i aint crazy ttc is such rollor coaster i cant belive how emotional it is i have alway been the type of person that has to be in control over everything but with ttc i can't control anything but hey it aint all bad hopefully i will get to expresince the happieness of hold my little bundel of joy soon best of luck to all yall!

ashleywantsababy

Reply by ttc15months » Jun. 10, 2012 8:33am

Were any of you pregnant? X

ttc15months