Community post

Discussion

AF Started 05/16 thu 05/21 TRYING JUST BD ONLY.

AF Started 05/16 thu 05/21 TRYING JUST BD ONLY.

Hi ladies, I didn't have a good month last month at all. A long story short, I took HPT's since 4DPO up until 10DPO & got all then I took a BLOODTEST @ 12DPO and was told by a tech that I was PREGNANT @ 3 weeks going on 4. Only to find out 4 days later that she made a mistake an that I was NOT PREGNANT . Then I AF showed and went for 6 days, with bad cramping. So I said this month that I'm not going to spend any money on HPT'S nor to my doctor, I have decided to just try to do it the natural way, . I'm not sure on when I ovulated, but we started on the 05/23 that morning, 24 late afternoon( this time i out my butt on the wall with my legs straight up in the air , & this morning 05/25.

Anyone has any other ideas or comments, please comment it, I'm open to just about anything at this point.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

also the HPT's that I took were Clearblue & Eary Response plus some dollor store cheapies.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo