Community post

Discussion

SORE THROAT = BFP????

I have read a TON about women who get a sore throat and end up with a BFP any where from the day of to a week after getting a sore throat.

Any of you ladies expierence this??? Please share I would love to hear your comments..

I am currently 4 days late and keep getting neg test results. Also am currently on my 2nd day of a sore throat. I do have other symptoms but this is the one that sticks out. I have not been around anyone who is sick and I NEVER get sick.

Hoping to hear some hopeful news from you ladies!!!

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am 12dpo and my period is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I noticed a sore throat this morning. Really hoping i miss my period but i will let you know if i do and get BFN or BFP

11 years ago

Hi this this month I am only trying took letrozole following and iui last month and only got an , confirmed with an bloodtest. Yesterday I woke up with a sore thoat and this morning, My husband and I have not been around anyone that has been sick but he saids that he is feeling the same thing. PLus a stuffy nose, today seems like it both runniy and stuffy. Idk what to think... BUT I'm not getting my hopes up like last month.

11 years ago

Hi there, i see this is a few day old post now but thought id share. I had a sore throat on 9dpo and by 11dpo i had my first faint 2nd line :) this is the 2nd pregnancy that this has happened with lol no idea if it is coincidence or not but good luck girls.

11 years ago

Update:

Af showed up 6 days late :(( On to the next cycle....

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo