Community post

Discussion

COMMENTS WANTED...20 dpo, 5 days late, - hpt

So I am now 5 days late and have been getting all negative HPTs.. I thought I had the faintest positive on a $$ store last week but I didn't count it as I went out and bought FRER and took 2 test so far and for the first time I got a WHITE line.. I have been using these tests for years and never once have had a white line. Only clear positve or negative.

So I'm now 20 dpo, although I'm starting to believe I ovulated later than usual. Had common syptoms early on like, the twinges and gassy (tmi), nothing really going on with the BB's. And now last night I started getting a sore throat and it continued when I woke up this morning.

Just wondering if anyone else got extremley late BFP's. I usually have a 30 -33 day cycle.
Also has anyone ever had the "white line on a FRER?? This line appreared within the time frame and after it sat for a few mins, on 1 test it was the slightes pink. I know evaps appear after the tests have dried but this was right away. I have read 3 stories from this website about 3 different women who had the same thing and all ended up with BFP's. Dont want to get my hopes up yet though.
(also just thought I would throw this in regarding evaps. I have four FRER test from my last 2 pregancies(2 & 4 years ago) and the positive line hasn't changed a bit. I only say this because some people say that after a certain amount of time the result will change.... In my years of expierence with these tests it has also either been positive or negative. Never had an evap in 8 years.

Sorry for the long post ladies but I appreciate your advice and wisdom.

GL and baby dust to all :))))

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

white line on frer is a evoporation line
get blood test done it's most accurate

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago

I would if I could..

I work 5 days a week and also my Dr. is by my home which is and hour from my work. So it's not like I can leave work to go get a blood test done.
Also I don't have the funds to pay for one at a clinic.

As far as the white line . The women I was speaking of said their lines showed up right away as well. Could be the antibody strip but they also never had evaps before and this "white line" turned out to be the beginning of their BFP.

THank you for your comment.

11 years ago • Post starter

From my personal experience and others - frer is not as good as it used to be :(
I had a clear white line with frer last cycle, it didn't turn into anything but af
but hopefully your situation is different and yours willo turn into real
and

11 years ago

I'm just as late as you are and keep getting negatives, i'm hoping i either start soon or end up with a positive at this rate i'm doubting the positive but hoping for af, i have a history of not having them, so praying that thats not whats going on with me right now, cause at least af gives me hope of getting a positive no af and no positive gives me no hope and makes me extremely depressed with everything i've been through already trying to get pregnant, 6 years of trying, 1 pregnancy that ended in misscarriage, this is our second round of trying since the misscarriage.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo