Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4 - Page 4

Reply by Sweeti7628 » Jun. 5, 2012 1:34pm

@lels21: Congrats on your BFP!
As for your question about progesterone... I wouldn't take any additional unless your doctor decides you need it.

As for me, started this morning -- EARLY! I am so bummed. On to Clomid round 3! I called the doctor to see if I'll be doing another 100 mg round or if they plan to up me to 150 mg. I'm still waiting to hear back. Surprisingly, I had less side effects with 100 mg than I did with 50 mg, but I have no idea what to expect if they up me to 150 mg. We shall see...

to all!

Gina (28)
DH (41)
DS (1/3/2010)

Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid!

User Image

Sweeti7628

Reply by Parela » Jun. 5, 2012 3:53pm

Congrats Lels21! Very exciting news. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I had my first ultra sound today and we have TWO heartbeats! The crazy thing is that they are measuring at 9.5 weeks so we must have conceived before clomid. I was nervous about having taken clomid but my doctor said not to worry so I will just hope for the best.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. I read everyday to see how you are all doing.

Parela

Reply by JamieNix » Jun. 5, 2012 4:17pm

Congrats Lels21 and Parela! That's fantastic!

User Image

JamieNix

Reply by lisserb » Jun. 5, 2012 4:38pm

That is amazing news Parela!! If you don't mind me asking, how did this cycle that you took clomid start for you? Did you have AF and a negative hpt before you took it?

Congrats Lels21 too!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph
DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006
IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN
IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12
IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN
IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg
IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN
IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg
IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN
IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN

Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!!

Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

lisserb

Reply by Parela » Jun. 5, 2012 8:45pm

Lisserb- this last cycle I got what I thought was AF right on schedule, day 26, which is my usual cycle date. It was a little light the first day but other than that I didn't notice any difference from any other cycle. It lasted 4.5 days which is typical for me. Because of my short cycles I was to start clomid on cd3. My dr told me to take a hpt between rounds of clomid, so I had purchased them already, but didn't think I needed to take one before starting.
I started opk's on cd5 and didn't get a positive until cd15, normal for me as well. Apparently that positive opk was really picking up the hcg instead. I still can't wrap my head around how it all happened.

Parela

Reply by ceegee » Jun. 5, 2012 8:51pm

Lels21 -- Congratulation! We need more of these postings!!

Parela -- Twice to love!! Awww, so happy for you! Congratulations!

Swimmom -- Just wanted to let you know, I was thinking of you and wanted to post...I had gone back to the very early posting and got more caught up on you...I'm pulling for you...hang in there :)

AFM, I am 7DPO, been sing my acupuncturist to "hold conception". This was the first month I did Clomid (Day 5-9) and I did it as a challenge per my PA. I'm sorry if I'm repeating, but I had ideal FSH on both days 3 and 11 and all other labs, aside from Prolactin, were WNL. I've been taking low dose bromocriptime to keep my Prolactin down.

In any case, I was initially VERY bloated/gassy...starting yesterday that finally subsided and left me w/ a HA and complete exhaustion. My CM was also more increased yesterday, but has since decreased. I've mc last May and so I know that during that pregnancy I had bbs, especially the nipples but this time not noticing anything like that. I also felt implantation (5 days post) and nothing this time. It sorta feels like my left ovary is calming down from being super charged.

I had 2 dominant follicles on both ovaries and good ovarian reserve. The US tech said the next time she saw me she expects to be monitoring my baby. So sweet.

Anyway, baby dust to all and continued health to all of you growing miracles.

warmly,

ceegee

Reply by Sweeti7628 » Jun. 5, 2012 9:05pm

@ Parela: When you got your BFP, I had a hunch it was twins. I just had a feeling for some reason. I didn't want to say anything though just in case I was wrong! Congrats again! That is very exciting news.

Sweeti7628

Reply by lisserb » Jun. 6, 2012 5:07pm

CD1 for me. Onto the next one. Won't know if we will do the IUI until after I take the clomid and get an ultrasound done around CD10. If there is a leading follicle on the left we will be good to go. If not, it'll be a cancelled cycle and we will just try on our own, since I'll still have extra eggies.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Luck and hugs to all!

lisserb

Reply by Fords.Girl » Jun. 7, 2012 5:05pm

Hey guys been out of the loop for a while but I just caught up with everyones updates, Last I wrote I was 3 days late, well than AF showed Im not sure if the accupuncture set it back but ive never been that late before so was pretty bummed, especially because my hope was to get pregnant again before my due date of 6/20! I took an OPK today and got the smiley face so maybe theres still hope, we did take this month off of clomid though so I guess we'll see how it goes, We also called and scheduled an appt for the fertility doctor to talk about IUI but I think were gonna hold of til fall.
On to better news We made an offer on the 6th house we seen and fell in love with and they ACCEPTED soooo excited but we havent told anyone except my parents were gonna try and sneek and move in but might not be realistic since my brother in law lives 4 houses down on the corner lol.
Im hoping that everyone will be a little more stress free for summer and we see some BFP! Good luck everyone!

Fords.Girl

Reply by loopylyns » Jun. 7, 2012 5:21pm

Hi all ive not been on any forums for a while. been trying since 2010 and needed a break. im back and have had an op now which discovered blocked tube and endometrosis (had 2 laparoscopies before and this wasnt picked up). Im on my second round of clomid. Im a nightmare to be around today and so tearful. Im on day 4 of the clomid so 1 day left to go. Little bit about me to say hi. Im 37, this is trying from my first baby. My partner has 2 daughters from previous relationships. My youngest stepdaughter to be pretty much lives with us, 7 next week and the eldest is 19 so doesnt. other half has a super duper sperm count so thats positive. Good luck to everyone who is waiting xxxx

User Image
User Image

loopylyns

Reply by LittleDebbie » Jun. 7, 2012 5:49pm

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my news... Dh and I had our anatomy scan monday and we are having a BOY!! i'm sooo happy!! I've thought it was a boy since the beginning. We were hoping so bad for a boy and I was wishing and praying for it so hard that I would've been very surprised if it was a girl! Anyway just wanted to share with everyone my news about my little boy (who was measuring about a week ahead). We are going to name him after our grandfathers, Aniello Robert

LittleDebbie

Reply by Parela » Jun. 9, 2012 9:28pm

Little Debbie - Congratulations on your little boy! So exciting :)

Parela

Reply by Jennc2005 » Jun. 10, 2012 1:37pm

Just found this forum. Yay! Start clomid tomorrow. Any pointers ladies?

Jennc2005

Reply by Swimmom » Jun. 10, 2012 6:46pm

Oh my gosh!!! I have been gone for a week and wow!!!!!! I am so excited for all the good news!!! congrats ladies!!!

Parela- I have a set of twins too!!!!! mine are fraternal boys and they are 6yrs old now! so awesome!!!

I need to go back and make sure I haven't missed anything...I have been crazy busy with family, work, and dh ex-wife issues, that i have taken a break from charting...etc...I wasn't going to do clomid this round, but went ahead anyway...so this will be round 3. Will have tests ordered next month need be.

I am so hopeful and am just positive we will get our sticky bean this summer!!!! I am bloated and having cramps in left side....I should O some time next week, I am pretending not to care or obsess over my calendar....HA HA!

Missed you all during my brief absence!!!!!!
Much love!!!!!!!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by felurian » Jun. 10, 2012 11:04pm

Congrats on the boy, LittleDebbie! How exciting! And I think it's so sweet that you are naming the baby after your grandpas :)

Welcome to the new ladies! Loopylyns and JennC. The only advice I have it to take the Clomid before bed. I get headaches from it, but if I take it before I go to bed, I sleep through them. So it may help relieve some side effects.

I'm on CD10 and did my first digital ovulation test of this cycle today, and it was positive! I am shocked. My last two cycles I didn't see a positive until CD16, and that was with the same dose of Clomid that I'm on now. So I am way ahead of schedule now. Ha maybe I'm going to be like Parela and that actually means a positive pregnancy ;) I'll have to take a pregnancy test in the morning just to be sure. I have never been a week ahead of schedule on a cycle. I'm pretty excited to be in my 2ww so early.

Otherwise, I am actually feeling really happy right now. AF got me really down this time around- super painful but really light which was weird- and I was super depressed- it didn't help that I was sick at the same time. But I got my butt out and started working a lot around the house. My last day of work is on Thursday because I'm quitting, so that is probably helping my spirits, too :)

Been TTC since Feb. 2010
progressingincircles.blogspot.com

felurian

Reply by lisserb » Jun. 11, 2012 10:07am

Hey all! Welcome Jennc and loopylyn, Congrats to Little Debbie and Good Luck to everyone!

I delayed my clomid by a day this cycle, starting on day 4 instead of 3, to try to ovulate a day later. I won`t be able to do an IUI on this coming Sunday, which is the day I`ve been ovulating on the past few IUI cycles. With any luck I`ll have follicles on the left side again, and will be able to trigger on Saturday to do my IUI on Monday next week. I go for the ultrasound to check on the follies this Friday.

Hope everyone is doing okay and had a good weekend.

Jennc, I second the taking the clomid at bedtime. Also, take it at the same time every day to make it more effective. I don`t get much in the way of side effects anymore, some occasional hot flashes and moodiness, but most often I don`t notice any changes.

felurian, wouldn`t that just be neat for that to have happened to you too! Keep us posted.

lisserb

Reply by JamieNix » Jun. 11, 2012 2:22pm

Welcome to the forum ladies!

Ok, so I've been thinking... If this round of clomid doesn't work for me, I am going to try a natural cycle next, atleast for just one month. I worry the clomid is making "my environment" hostal... I am currently on round 4 of clomid and I have had the worst anxiety and moodiness this cycle. I have felt so down this cycle, and have just not been feeling like myself lately. Poor hubby even thinks it might be best to take a break from the clomid if it doesn't work this round. Today is CD11 and I am just waiting for my big O day.

User Image

JamieNix

Reply by lisserb » Jun. 11, 2012 6:08pm

*hugs* JamieNix. Sometimes a break is just what we need. I know I've needed several over the last 6 years of trying. Hopefully you'll get a nice 9 month break with this cycle and you won't have to worry about it anymore.

lisserb

Reply by felurian » Jun. 11, 2012 6:38pm

Pregnancy test was negative, as I expected it to be :) That just means I O'ed really early! What a fun surprise.

Been TTC since Feb. 2010
progressingincircles.blogspot.com

felurian

Reply by babylove9 » Jun. 11, 2012 7:49pm

Hello ladies!

So I thought I'd take a shot and test this evening with an internet cheapie. I'm on cd28 and I honestly have no idea how many dpo's I am because I haven't been faithful to charting or anything....I think my dh and I are seeing things but I though I'd post my image anyways. I don't want to get my hopes up....af is supposed to show up tomorrow. I have a little bit of cramping but no other signs of pregnancy or af. My goodness if this is the real deal then I will be soooooo surprised-natural month, no timing of bd'ing, inconsistent temping and ovulation testing.

Image number 30456 (in case the link doesn't work)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test30456

babylove9