Community post

Discussion

BFP after a miscarriage

I found out at the weekend that I'm 3 weeks pregnant, I am happy but very anxious at the same time as I had a miscarriage on 1 April.

Ive got so many questions flying round my head like, is it good that it's happened so quickly, is it a good sign that I got a positive 6 days before I was due on, is it good that I'm feeling sick already.

I've got a drs appointment on Friday but just wanted to see if anyone else is feeling the same.

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

My 10 year old son was conceived within two weeks of a miscarriage. Everything turned out perfectly!

11 years ago

Just got my bfp tonight @ 9dpo second cycle after 2nd m/c. I'd love to know how you're doing..? :) We're scared but remaining cautiously optimistic as I just got diagnosed with MTHFR. :-/

11 years ago

We're doing ok thanks, 5 weeks and 3 days today which is when I started bleeding last time, so a bit anxious today. We're just trying to take it one say at a time. Sorry to ask but what s MTHFR?

11 years ago • Post starter

Forgot to say congratulations to you x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo