Community post

Discussion

CD6 This 2WW is harder than the 2nd part of the cycle...

Soooo I am just going stir crazy. I need someone to talk to or something to do. I am stuck in a hotel room. (Hubby is military and I went with him on his training) I am so anxious EKKKK. I really wish I was not thousands of miles away from my family I am home sick like crazy. Anyway... anyone else CD6 or waiting to O? Have a good day ladies!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

hi~ i'm also waiting to ovulate~ even though it seems like i'm already in my fertile week. sorry to hear that your hubby is away... i'm actually telling mine that he needs to be on a 'mission' to get me pregnant. =) we've been trying since last month and for some reason, i thought it would be so easy. but after my first disappointment, i'm taking this process more seriously now. i've been using ovulation kit for couple days and our plan is to not skip any day until the fertile week passes. so when does your hubby return? i wish you the best and hope we can stay in touch with our progress~

TO YOU ALL~! User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi Jooli, My DH isnt away well... he is but I am with him. The problem I have is that I am not working right now and there is only so many dog walks I can take our puppy through out the day. Thank fully the pool will open on post next week! YAYAYAYAYAY.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I hope you're still doing well. Is today your 6 DPO too? I'm thinking about doing an early test on Sunday since I bought those strips online. Are you going to test anytime soon~?

TO YOU ALL~! User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo