Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

5dpo & waiting..

Category: Two Week Wait - General Chatter
Posted by usmcwife317 » May. 21, 2012 11:48am

Today I am 5dpo & waiting to test on 9dpo. Is there anyone else that is testing on that day or around it? AF was here April 21st showed up 6 days early, then i was suppose to ovulate may 9th according to ovulation calculators, but according to the OPKs i didn't ovulate til May 16th. So now I am yet again, waiting patiently to test in hopes of a BFP! The only worry is, since we thought we ovulated on the 9th we only got to BD once when i got the actual positive OPK and that was after hubby got outta work on the 16th!

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <-
&
User ImageUser Image

usmcwife317
Reply by Swimmom » May. 21, 2012 2:48pm

Howdy from Texas! I am 4dpo and you would think i have nothing to do, but obsess about symptoms and when to pee on a stick. I need to be doing other things! I usually exercise quite vigorously, but I am worried that this would hinder implantation. Silly huh? So the hours are going very slow. I turned 43 last week, so I am even more impatient for my bfp!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by usmcwife317 » May. 21, 2012 3:20pm

I totally get what you mean! I'm trying to keep myself busy but I can't help it but test! Lol I'm impatient & anxious! Id be in complete shock if I did get my bfp cause of the fact we only BD once & that was on ovulation day.. that worry's me the most, I can't stop complaining bout it lol what's ur name? Mines Cheryl :)

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <-
&
User ImageUser Image

usmcwife317

Reply by Swimmom » May. 21, 2012 10:06pm

Hey Cheryl! My name is Tracy, nice to meet you! All it takes is once and a few thousand little swimmers! Praying for you!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by usmcwife317 » May. 22, 2012 8:59am

Thanks Tracy! & its nice to meet you too! definitely keep me updated with everything! :)

&
User ImageUser Image

usmcwife317

Reply by Swimmom » May. 25, 2012 1:39am

ok, so I am now 8dpo and I have been testing for 3 days! I know it's too early I know it but I can't help it. I do it every time, i just am worried i will run out of tests....I may have to run to the dollar store to fill my addiction. I am really not feeling any symptoms other than I had a jump in temp and i am really thirsty.....maybe a little crampy...? I am planning on implanting this week so I am praying for a comfy uterus.....
I am so ready for my miracle!
Hope you are doing well! Hurry up and tell me how you are!

User Image

Swimmom

Reply by usmcwife317 » May. 25, 2012 10:42am

I'm doing great! Ever since my 7dpo test I keep getting a somewhat visible line.. n today I tested and got this!

User Image

My girls on baby-gaga think its promising! :) I hope that is my BFP!
My belly feels weird n my nipples are so sensitive. Do u have pics of ur tests?

&
User ImageUser Image

usmcwife317

Reply by Swimmom » May. 26, 2012 2:26am

I see that line!!!stick baby stick! No lines on my tests yet but they are on the way

User Image

Swimmom