Community post

Discussion

2 DPO looking for cycle buddy :D

Currently 2 DPO and looking for people to share this first time exciting experience with! :D
Would love to discuss/compare symptoms, feelings etc.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

21 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

im 1 day behind you but im 2dpo today, ttc for 11months had a chemical last cycle :( been tracking ov for a bit and i have tracked nothing this cycle, i get ov pains so it is obvious when i ov i think i was doing 7 things to hepl at one stage, this cycle all i did was preseed cause i dont really get ewcm, i have been check at the doc and they seem to think im fine my partner hasnt yet but he will in his own time im not going to pressure him he said around chrissy if we need too, what is your story how long have you been ttc all the people i have been following and are friends with on this site seem to get preg and vanish.

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

I'm one day ahead of you. I am 3dpo. but would love to join you all the same :)

11 years ago

stillfuntryn - This month is our first time actually actively ttc. We already have a (soon to be next month) 6 year old daughter together (she is adopted) so we decided it's time for us to "get on the ball"! :)
I love this website so much I'll still be on here even after i find out I'm pregnant!
Good baby wishes your way! :D

Pinkkate - Welcome and thanks for joining us! :)
How long have you been ttc?

11 years ago • Post starter

This month is our 3rd month trying off the bc pill. AF is due end of next week. I am not really hopeful about this cycle as we werenâ??t really able to try. But still staying positive and hoping that we were lucky.
How are you ladies going with any symptoms or anything?

11 years ago

Best of luck, hopefully this will be your month! :D
I'm doing ok so far, I just keep having dull/minor cramps (they almost feel like when I'm on my period but I'm not due to start until the 30th or 1st and I NEVER hav cramps ahead of time. I also have a little nausea here and there and some smells are NOT pleasant to me at all! haha! None of these symptoms are "normal" for me but I also don't want to the symptoms to just be all in my head : /

How are your symptoms today? Anything new/different?

Hi girls,
Eande1203 you might me still getting some Ov pain, Implantation doesnt realy happen until at least 7DPO you wont experience any symptoms until implantation, many women dont get any symptoms for weeks, i had a chemical last cycle and got sore boobs around 9dpo and they kept sore for days, but the way i look at it at least i got the sperm to the egg it just didnt work out, i had 4 positive tests all were very faint but got darker and my AF showed up 2 days early, that is why the say dont test until you miss your period because many women lose there pregnancy and not even know they just think it is a normal period, TWW sucks, i stopped worrying so much about when i ovulated i didnt use this site until after ovulation i was stressing out to much about BD timing and it just wasnt much fun anymore so i only bd'd once in my fertile window but im trying to eliminate the stress of it all, im using preseed because i dont really get EWCM, it was the first time i used it last cycle and it sorta worked, hope it works this time!

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

See i thought i might be having OV pains but then it made me think, why have i NEVER had OV pains EVER previously??

Maybe your paying more attention to your body now that you are ttc, my pains are back today but it has never ment anything to me, not saying that your egg hasnt been fertilised but it is too early for implantion and symptoms, are you charting anything?

11 years ago

I hear what your saying. ;)
Yes i've been trying to do my best to chart basically everyday.
I do go back and forth with my emotions because I don't want to make something out of nothing but then again you don't want to ignore yourself. Talk about a little tug-o-war! ha!
How are your symptoms today?

No symptoms really, Was thirsty all day yesterday and drank heaps of water then needed to pee heaps but they go hand in hand, i try to ignore my symptoms now because i found myself noticing symptoms before i even ovulated that if it was now i would be like oh oh i have a symptom, holding out for 10dpo to test i get my tests in the mail then, i got a 30 pack of the net i am a poas addict, How are you travelling with the horrible tww, it sucks sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, i wish you could just find out right away.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo