Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

2 DPO looking for cycle buddy :D

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by eande1203 » May. 19, 2012 11:17pm

Currently 2 DPO and looking for people to share this first time exciting experience with! :D
Would love to discuss/compare symptoms, feelings etc.

eande1203
Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 20, 2012 11:26pm

im 1 day behind you but im 2dpo today, ttc for 11months had a chemical last cycle :( been tracking ov for a bit and i have tracked nothing this cycle, i get ov pains so it is obvious when i ov i think i was doing 7 things to hepl at one stage, this cycle all i did was preseed cause i dont really get ewcm, i have been check at the doc and they seem to think im fine my partner hasnt yet but he will in his own time im not going to pressure him he said around chrissy if we need too, what is your story how long have you been ttc all the people i have been following and are friends with on this site seem to get preg and vanish.

stillfuntryin

Reply by pinkkate » May. 21, 2012 1:29am

I'm one day ahead of you. I am 3dpo. but would love to join you all the same :)

pinkkate

Reply by eande1203 » May. 21, 2012 9:35am

stillfuntryn - This month is our first time actually actively ttc. We already have a (soon to be next month) 6 year old daughter together (she is adopted) so we decided it's time for us to "get on the ball"! :)
I love this website so much I'll still be on here even after i find out I'm pregnant!
Good baby wishes your way! :D

Pinkkate - Welcome and thanks for joining us! :)
How long have you been ttc?

eande1203

Reply by pinkkate » May. 21, 2012 7:59pm

This month is our 3rd month trying off the bc pill. AF is due end of next week. I am not really hopeful about this cycle as we werenâ??t really able to try. But still staying positive and hoping that we were lucky.
How are you ladies going with any symptoms or anything?

pinkkate

Reply by eande1203 » May. 21, 2012 8:52pm

Best of luck, hopefully this will be your month! :D
I'm doing ok so far, I just keep having dull/minor cramps (they almost feel like when I'm on my period but I'm not due to start until the 30th or 1st and I NEVER hav cramps ahead of time. I also have a little nausea here and there and some smells are NOT pleasant to me at all! haha! None of these symptoms are "normal" for me but I also don't want to the symptoms to just be all in my head : /

How are your symptoms today? Anything new/different?

eande1203

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 22, 2012 12:17am

Hi girls,
Eande1203 you might me still getting some Ov pain, Implantation doesnt realy happen until at least 7DPO you wont experience any symptoms until implantation, many women dont get any symptoms for weeks, i had a chemical last cycle and got sore boobs around 9dpo and they kept sore for days, but the way i look at it at least i got the sperm to the egg it just didnt work out, i had 4 positive tests all were very faint but got darker and my AF showed up 2 days early, that is why the say dont test until you miss your period because many women lose there pregnancy and not even know they just think it is a normal period, TWW sucks, i stopped worrying so much about when i ovulated i didnt use this site until after ovulation i was stressing out to much about BD timing and it just wasnt much fun anymore so i only bd'd once in my fertile window but im trying to eliminate the stress of it all, im using preseed because i dont really get EWCM, it was the first time i used it last cycle and it sorta worked, hope it works this time!

stillfuntryin

Reply by eande1203 » May. 22, 2012 7:51am

See i thought i might be having OV pains but then it made me think, why have i NEVER had OV pains EVER previously??

eande1203

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 22, 2012 8:16pm

Maybe your paying more attention to your body now that you are ttc, my pains are back today but it has never ment anything to me, not saying that your egg hasnt been fertilised but it is too early for implantion and symptoms, are you charting anything?

stillfuntryin

Reply by eande1203 » May. 23, 2012 8:32am

I hear what your saying. ;)
Yes i've been trying to do my best to chart basically everyday.
I do go back and forth with my emotions because I don't want to make something out of nothing but then again you don't want to ignore yourself. Talk about a little tug-o-war! ha!
How are your symptoms today?

eande1203

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 23, 2012 5:19pm

No symptoms really, Was thirsty all day yesterday and drank heaps of water then needed to pee heaps but they go hand in hand, i try to ignore my symptoms now because i found myself noticing symptoms before i even ovulated that if it was now i would be like oh oh i have a symptom, holding out for 10dpo to test i get my tests in the mail then, i got a 30 pack of the net i am a poas addict, How are you travelling with the horrible tww, it sucks sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, i wish you could just find out right away.

stillfuntryin

Reply by eande1203 » May. 23, 2012 6:36pm

I'm going to hold out on til my 10th dpo too. the TWW sucks is an understatement! LOL!
The past few days i keep going back in forth, i wake up in the morning "feeling" like i'm not pregnant then by the end of the late afternoon i "just feel pregnant" It's actually quite irritating now.
I wish we could find out sooner too, you would think with how far along technology has come, we would be able to know within a few days! haha!
My symptoms have subsided over the past few days, i rarely feel nausea any more, i haven't felt the minor cramps all day and my appetite has returned. I'm thirsty (but i can't really call that a symptom because i get REALLY thirsty a week before AF anyway) I do have a milky like cm today (but i can't recall if i usually get that before my AF anyway)

eande1203

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 27, 2012 12:28am

hows your wait goin? havent had any symptoms except i feel like i have af cramps all day, not bad ones but they feel like AF cramps anyway, too early for AF cramps so i hope it is implantion pain, i dont even know what it feels like i have heard that it feels like stabbing pains but everyone id different, just found out my tests wont be in the mail so i wont get them until the 5th of June, i dont live near a town my nearest town is 350km away, so i guess i will find out when AF doesnt show i spose.

stillfuntryin

Reply by eande1203 » May. 27, 2012 12:38pm

my wait is going slooooooowwwwww! ha! The more the days go by the more I think I'm out this month : /
I have been having cramps for days but now it feels more like pressure almost, which is different for me but i'm fully convinced it's in my head now.

eande1203

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 27, 2012 4:19pm

know what you mean my bb's are starting to hurt again on the tops but trying so hard to ignore it! What ever will be will be hey. I think im out too for some reason, havent really had any symptoms at all, except for the boob thing and its on and off so that is why o think it is in my head, Baby dust

stillfuntryin

Reply by keagen » May. 29, 2012 8:03pm

Would you mind if I jumped in? If I read this right I should be close in cycle day to you guys - today I'm about 8 DPO. I feel like I have mild cramps very low in my abdomin every day in the afternoon/evening. My boobs hurt because I keep poking them to see if they hurt. I just noticed veins on my arms...the TWW sucks! I am going to break down and test tomorrow just to see the negative and stop stressing for a couple of days more (I am a POAS addict - DH says I should buy stock in OPKs and HPTs lol)

I wish you all the best of luck during the TWW!!!!!!

keagen

Reply by eande1203 » May. 30, 2012 9:58am

Welcome Keagan! :)
Don't worry i know EXACTLY how you feel. Today i am 14-15 dpo and i keep getting nothing but BFN! It's very disappointing but AF is due to arrive today. I can't really tell too much of my "symptoms" because i experience all the symptoms associated with pregnancy before AF anyway (except cramps, i never receive those until the first day AF actually shows) The more the days pass and i keep getting negatives, the more i feel like i'm just out this month : /
I am a POAS addict too, my DH tells me I've gone crazy! LOL

eande1203

Reply by eande1203 » May. 31, 2012 12:09pm

Well ladies, AF arrived today. Looks like I'm out this month : /

eande1203

Reply by keagen » May. 31, 2012 2:56pm

eande I am sorry to hear that! At least this "waiting" is over and you can finally start trying again. I am at the point where I'm OK if it's negative I just want to KNOW!!!! I feel like this two weeks of waiting is just a waste of time - if sperm didn't meet egg I want to just try again!!

I have gotten 2 negative HPTs but it's still early. I'm holding out hope...as I just bought 6 more tests...lol.

Today my bbs hurt *for real* and on their own. This is something I have never experienced - even when I was pregnant in the fall before my m/c. Not getting excited until I see 2 lines.

keagen

Reply by keagen » Jun. 2, 2012 8:08am

Pretty sure im out this month too. Woke up with lots of brown spotting. I am 12 dpo and on day 26 of my cycle. I'm assuming AF is on the way. Grr!!! Still have weird symptoms. Guess my DH is right and and am still trying to learn what pms is as I approach 30 next month lol!!

keagen

Reply by keagen » Jun. 4, 2012 2:59pm

I just had to give one more update ladies: went for a blood test today and received a weird result - guess I "was" pregnant but it must of just been a chemical pregnancy because I definitely have my period today. At least I know I wasn't crazy when I felt like I was experiencing so many pregnancy symptoms...on to the next cycle! Now I know I can get pregnant (twice!) just need to STAY pregnant!

keagen