Community post

Discussion

Beta Numbers

Good Morning ladies! I'm new to beta numbers. Monday my hcg level was 236.2 and today it was 970.6. Is this good? My RE said it should be at least 1500 by today but if the numbers double every 2 to 3 days how could that be possible? I'm a little scared now because my number isn't near 1500. Can somebody shed some light on this subject? PLEASE

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

www.betabase.info gives you highs and lows for beta tests depending on how far along you are.... I know this post was 5 weeks ago, but I figured I'd post anyway hha

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo