Community post

Discussion

Ovulated today (I think!) looking for cycle buddies

Hi everyone,

I am 32 and my husband is 39 and we have just started ttc..

I have a 28 day cycle and am pretty sure I ovulated today, looking for cycle buddies!

Very new to this journey and lookIng for al the advice I can find!

Cheers

Sasha

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi Sasha, i think i ovulated today too and also have a 28day cycle :) i am 28 and we are trying for #5 but our #1 together.

11 years ago

HI Babynumber 5 :-)

Thanks for replying.

Have you previously conceived without too much trouble? Im new to this and have no idea what to expect!

Ive been getting positives on my OPK's since Wednesday and my temp rose on Thursday, so thinking that i o'd on Wednesday...

Not feeling great today but Im not sure if thats just a coincidence...did you get early symptoms with your other pregnancies?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Sasha,
Yes this will be baby #5 for me, my partner and mine first though. For my other babies i actually didn't try as such, they just were lil suprises that kept coming ;)

This is the only time i've tried to fall, and last month we went off the pill so not sure if that contributed to no luck but i'm very hopeful for this month.

Havn't taken temp or tested for ovulation so i'm just going on a feeling lol and a CM on thursday but we are up to 5-6 times everyday so i think our odds are good lol.

just hoping for and a come end of the month

11 years ago

Hi Sasha,

How you feeling today? i have been feeling so hungry but abit seedy afterwards!? and tonight i'm feeling abit bloated. So excited as the days go bye, i can see myself not waiting until the 30th to test lol. Have you had anything new develop. Do you know if we're ment to have CM discharge now or just at ovulation?

:-)

11 years ago

Hello :-)

Im doing well, to be honest Im not sure that I have really had any symptoms as such, or if I am just imagining things!

I've been a bit nauseated, and have had some minor cramping, but this could all be normal for me!!

I think the CM varies a lot for different people - on a lot of the posts I have read people seem to have all different sorts at various stages in their cycle - so for this reason I think most people dont really use it as a judge.

I've been using the opk's this month, and they are still showing up positive...have done now since last Wednesday, its very strange!

The 30th seems a long way away!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo