Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together - Page 8

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 1, 2012 10:09am

Well ladies I just tested and still This is the third day of my missed period been feeling cramps every now and then
This is the weridest cycle I ever had I never experanced symtomes like this before
If my period doesn't show I will test again on Monday if still negative I will go for a blood test
And whatever happens I guess God knows what's best

Lauren
How are you doing
Did you test yet ?
Wish you all the best

jujubeas
How is your infection now I hope it heals quickly
Do you feel better ?
I never tried the Pre-seed before but maybe I can ask around for you

xSharky7

Reply by jujubeas » Jun. 1, 2012 11:57am

sorry to hear its still neg sharky.

my infection isnt that bad, just more of a discharge/odor thing, sorry, tmi. it just wouldnt clear up on its own. so now that were going to be actively ttc i wanted to make sure there wouldnt be anything standing in our way. thanks for asking. ill be done with the meds on mon, just in time for bding wed-wed

jujubeas

Reply by keznik » Jun. 1, 2012 4:36pm

Fingers crossed Sarah.

keznik

Reply by loveflowers » Jun. 1, 2012 7:10pm

Hey Ladies im 15dpo cd20

hi Sarah sorry about your your haven't come as yet so on Monday testing ...

i didn't test today as yet last night when i got in i notice a brownish spot on my liner and this morning when i went to the bathroom and wipe i saw a pinkish spot, then by lunch it was red.. now it stop completely now i was thinking isn't it a bit late for my implantation? i know that usually take place 6-12dpo. i'll be taking my test 2morrow and i made my 1st appointment for next week. don't know whats going on inside me right now.

any advice ladies?

loveflowers

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 1, 2012 10:15pm

Lauren
sometimes people can miss calculate the time of ovulation or it can take the egg longer to implant from many stories I heard some women had implant ion the same time they are suppose to have their period
and they thought is was their period
they say as long as it doesn't last long and it isn't really
heavy
maybe it could be implantation am not sure though
I hope you have a

to all

xSharky7

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 2, 2012 3:49pm

hey
how is everyone doing ?
is there any ovulation soon or did you ovulate ?

am currently now 4 days late the cramps are coming more often on both sides and very noticeable
am checking but still no period
am going to make a doctors appointment on Monday even if I got a negative to see whats going on with these cramps

Lauren
did you make an appointment ? or did you know if it was your period or something else

wish everyone the best and hope we all gets soon

praying for the best

xSharky7

Reply by keznik » Jun. 3, 2012 6:21am

Got around 4 days before I ovulate.

keznik

Reply by keznik » Jun. 3, 2012 6:27am

Sarah - your temps are up!!!!! Everything crossed!

Lauren - any news today?

keznik

Reply by loveflowers » Jun. 3, 2012 5:08pm

hey Ladies everyone okay?

i'm 17dpo the bleeding i had only lasted for 2 days, it wasn't like my period. i would see spotting on my liners then it would stop for a couple hrs then it would spot again . I had no cramping.. my breast are still tender i grew a cup size my nipples are sore, i'm bloated still & I've been dreaming a lot lately most recent was i felt something moving inside me. Sarah i think your rite maybe i could have miscalculated my OV date? i made my doctor appointment for the 13th of June to get my blood work done can't wait.
ladies with your June Ov cycle
to you all

loveflowers

Reply by wandeva » Jun. 4, 2012 4:09am

Hello ladies

My last cycle was on 13/05/2012. Estimated ovulation 27/05. 28 cycle long. From 22 to 24 I had pain on my right sides only at night and last for 30 minutes. From 28 to X 30 stomach discomfor. On 31i had stomach pai. Dizzy then fever for one minute. My expected period is 10/06. When can I pregnancy test?

Please helps

wandeva

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 4, 2012 3:55pm

wandeva
welcome
I think the best time to test is at the 10th when your period is due or the 11th when it's one day late you could be pregnant from the symptoms you said
wish you the best

so I went to the doctor today and she did a urine test just like those cheap test you get online which I had last cycle and used them all
so the nurse did the test and before the doctor came I was looking at it and saw a really really faint line that was a little darker on one side
I can see it without even putting it in the light
it is very weird for me to see a line cuz I used these tests before and never got nothing
the doctor came and she said I guess your not pregnant I didn't even tell her about my symptoms but she gave me a paper to go for a blood test which am going to do tomorrow and hopefully I will be getting the results this thursday and tell you what happens
good luck to all

is there anything new with anyone?
I been feeling this weird pulling on my left side yesterday especially when I bend

xSharky7

Reply by wandeva » Jun. 5, 2012 8:29am

Hello everyone

Thanks dear I will test on 11/06.

Let's pray god will answer.

Do I have to tell my husband before I test?

wandeva

Reply by loveflowers » Jun. 5, 2012 12:02pm

hey ladies hope all is well with everyone;

my appointment with my doctor is next week waiting on that.. apart from that I've been great, I have some of my same symptoms like slight pressure in my abdomen my boobs are a cup size bigger & so tender, I've been having a little back pain and I'm always hungry I find myself getting up at 3am to have a snack. i always eat in between meals now.

how are you doing Sarah?

ladies with the month of june

loveflowers

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 5, 2012 12:15pm

hey everyone
am doing good Lauren
hope you get a positive on that blood test am going to have my blood test today
if it is a negative I guess everything happens for the best and only God knows whats best
am a week late now

wandeva
you can tell your husband but it is always more interesting and fun to surprise him if you got a positive
especially if you did it on fathers day the 17th
like maybe bring a cake or make on and a card
and on that same day by a digital pregnancy test and but it in with the card or in a box
when he opens it he will see pregnant and that will be great
of cours t's better to do the pregnancy test the same day of the surprise cuz then it's going to get erased

good luck

xSharky7

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 6, 2012 4:32pm

well ladies the blood test was confirmed negative
I don't know whats the cramps I been feeling but looks like it isn't pregnancy

I guess I have to wait for AF to come to start over again

how is everyone doing ?

xSharky7

Reply by keznik » Jun. 7, 2012 3:03am

Sorry to hear about that Sarah :(

Hopefully your Doc can help you out with your cycle somehow?

I'm in a green light zone but I'm also at a really busy time at work so isn't too high, sleep is higher.

Wish we could organise a couple of overnight baby sitters for the right days as its difficult with DS running into the bedroom. By the time he's asleep so are we.....

Still, 31st cycle lucky!

How are you Lauren?

Anyone heard from Emily?

keznik

Reply by wandeva » Jun. 7, 2012 3:47am

Sharky thanks a lot I will tell him when is positive. And I am sorry about your test. I a. Praying

wandeva

Reply by xSharky7 » Jun. 7, 2012 7:14pm

oh thanks you guys no problem

I wish you got a positive
and good luck and people on their ovulation

I will keep you updated

anything new ?

xSharky7

Reply by loveflowers » Jun. 8, 2012 12:08am

hey ladies

Hi Sarah your still haven't come

My appointment is on Thursday . i'm still having symptoms.. having some pressure in my abdomen.

ladies with your OV cycle for june.

loveflowers

Reply by jpiper » Jun. 8, 2012 12:44am

Hi everyone -

I'm new to this page and really like and appreciate the way everyone is supporting each other. TTC is stressful enough and other sites I've been on get so mean or catty.

I'm on my 6th cycle - very short & irregular cycles, so TWW is tough...never know when it's a 1 or 3 WW. Anyway, I've been using OPKs and this last cycle I got strong double lines for several days (4-5), guesstimating that I'm 12 DPO now and am getting pressure like cramping, tired and definitely emotional. Hate it that it's all so like PMS.

Feeling worn down and out of ideas...anyone have uplifting insight for me?

jpiper