Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together - Page 5

Reply by firsttimer120 » May. 22, 2012 3:59pm

hey ladies i am 9dpo today i have a sore throat and stuffy nose idk why but i get most of my symptoms at night time so idk what im feeling right now.

Yeslin I hope you get your when you test

Loveflowers i know i hate the wait lol i still have 4 days left until i can test im really excited i hope you get your

Sharky I have two test and I just want to take them already! lol
but I had another dream last night and I was in the labor area in the hospital but I had to have a C section I seen my baby's face she was a girl and she was so pretty lol idk why I keep having these dreams but I hope that it means I'll get a when I test!

Am Emily
Am 20
been married 2 years
live in Georgia

firsttimer120

Reply by loveflowers » May. 22, 2012 5:55pm

firsttimer120

my symptoms for 2day i have a cold and a bad sore throat all part of the process!

loveflowers

Reply by loveflowers » May. 22, 2012 6:07pm

hi im lauren
im 23
im engaged for almost a yr been with him for 5yrs
my country name is Belize is located in the Caribbean

loveflowers

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 22, 2012 6:17pm

nice to meet you kerry and Emily
Emily that is a really nice dream and getting a girl too how sweet
I have had a couple of dreams of getting a positive but that was it but you dreaming being in the hospital and having a baby that is something else I really hope you are pregnant

kerry don't give up yet I think you may still be pregnant
to you

loveflowers
good symptoms I hope the days will go fast just until we get a and then they will go slow

xSharky7

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 22, 2012 7:15pm

nice to meet you too lauren sorry didn't see your post

by the way kerry congrats 7.5 years thats great

xSharky7

Reply by firsttimer120 » May. 22, 2012 11:09pm

hey ladies so my brother came over and he heard that i might be preggers and he said that I need to get an abortion and that i wont be able to give it a good life and then hit me *not hard but not really soft* in the lower tummy and i have no hope now if i am pregnant i think he just killed it :'( i havent felt any symptoms like im pregnant for the past couple of days i think im out for this month

firsttimer120

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 23, 2012 12:58am

firsttimer
thats really sad why would your brother do that
thats really mean
don't worry if God wants this baby to be born nothing anyone does can stop it
symptoms come and go so you can still be pregnant just wait see if AF comes

wish you all the best of luck and don't listen to other people once you know you have it in you you will feel something beautiful

xSharky7

Reply by keznik » May. 23, 2012 2:21am

Emily - thats really mean of your brother!
I'm sure a soft touch wouldn't kill your baby - hoping that you are it wont be any more than a few hundred cells - so nice and small and wrapped up snug in your womb.

My temp dropped alot this morning. Didn't have more than one glass of strawberry cider last night as even when you try and write yourself off for the month a part of you is still hopeful lol.

Its a lovely morning here though - summer has finally arrived and if fate sees fit for me to not be pregnant this month I shall get my bum outside and do some exercise as I have about 60lbs to lose before the Dr will stop harping on at me.

Hope everyone is well ?

keznik

Reply by firsttimer120 » May. 23, 2012 3:39am

Thanks girls I was a little bit hurt but then again I should know my brother would say and do something like that because he is really mean. So thank yall!

Kenik yeah it is really nice here to i think if I'm out this month I'm gonna get my body in a little more shape and prepared for a baby when we try TTC in a couple of months. Read up on a little more about TTC and get more info and just take it easy and not stress as much it could do me some good.lol

I hope you ladies have a wonderful day to all of you!

firsttimer120

Reply by firsttimer120 » May. 23, 2012 6:22am

Hey ladies well I didn't get even a wink of sleep I ave been up all night. I'm really tired and I have tried all night to go to sleep but can't. but any new symptoms and are you still having te same ones?

firsttimer120

Reply by yeslin01 » May. 23, 2012 9:24am

first timer sorry to here about your brother but dont worry theres still hope. I couldntsleep very well last night either i had some cramps hopefully not .

Sharky how are you you feeling? Today am 14 dpo and am feeling good i feel bloated and super gassy sorry to much info boods not as sore as before just a little. hope fully no tomorrow

yeslin01

Reply by loveflowers » May. 23, 2012 9:27am

firsttimer120 im sorry 2 hear that, it was really mean of your brother but leave it 2 god i wish u the best and hope you feel better

loveflowers

Reply by loveflowers » May. 23, 2012 9:41am

hey good morning ladies, last night was horrible for me i had the worst headache it was so bad under my eyes were soo dark. my fiance gave me some Advil and i put my little mask over my eyes & i fell asleep.. i haven't had a good night sleep like that in 3days, i woke up well rested & energized thank god.

but i guess the upside that is i had my first dream last night i dreamed that my breast was leaking milk last night

loveflowers

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 23, 2012 11:51am

Good morning ladies

Emily am glad you feel better and I hope and wish you all the best in getting a
so hang in there girl
and not being able to sleep that is a symptoms as when you read it is the first being tired and always sleepy but sometimes you can't sleep

even if for some reason on of us isn't pregnant it is probably for a good reason that no one knows except God thats what I tell myself when ever something I don't like happens in my life
God knows whats best

Kerry
your right there is always still hope I mean even now for me the symptoms are still there but just became mild not as strong as before but form all the stories I read they give me hope
this cycle I have felt symptoms like I never felt before
but if am not pregnant I will still think God knows whats best
and it's good that you have a back up plan exercising is great am thinking the same thing

to you and hope we all get a

yeslin
am feeling just really mild cramps sometimes this weird pressure in my breasts kind of like mild pain
your symptoms seem promising gassy and especially bloated thats great
I really hope it's not AF too and hope you get a
by the way when are you going to test ?

lauren
hey which DPO are you right now ?
a headache is on of the pregnancy symptoms as when the hormones change in your body and all those things
also not being able to sleep
I hope your pregnant
and you even had a dream thats great I like to dream about pregnancy it gives me hope

and wish you all a

xSharky7

Reply by loveflowers » May. 23, 2012 12:25pm

Hey Sarah, i'm 6dpo now getting there slowly but surely

loveflowers

Reply by loveflowers » May. 23, 2012 12:57pm

User Image

This is so amazing to all you ladies

loveflowers

Reply by xSharky7 » May. 23, 2012 1:25pm

lauren
thats pretty cool
thanks it's really nice to see how it works inside
I always like to see pics and videos to anything like this feel free to post or attach the link to it am really interested in these things

xSharky7

Reply by firsttimer120 » May. 23, 2012 3:46pm

Yeslin i hope its a and

Lauren I hope its a

So even if I'm not preggers this month it's okay because my grandmas friends girl dog got hit by a car today and she had puppies like 3 weeks ago and so I have to bottle feed them and look after them till they get bigger. I'm just getting all these mommy signs idk why

well I hope you ladies have a very good day

firsttimer120

Reply by yeslin01 » May. 23, 2012 5:24pm

love flower very nice chart its awsome to know how are body works keep posting good information if you have any more.

am down to 14dpo tomorrow i will be 15dpo is due and i hope it does not appear am really bloated ,gassy , i had to unbutton one of my pants button today looks like am 5 months already and i had like a wierd tingly sensation on the middle of my abdomen it was wierd i hope these are good signs of not coming.

yeslin01

Reply by loveflowers » May. 23, 2012 5:59pm

okay sure no problem ladies

loveflowers