Community post

Discussion

11 dpo and no symptoms..

other than tender breasts which I know could be pms. Usually I have cramping but this month - NOTHING. I cramped a little for O (always do) and then a little at 6-7 dpo but nothing since. I thought I felt a pull today but I am not even sure if that's what it was. No CM (just a small usual amount), other than being exhausted (ie taking 2-4 hour naps daily since 3dpo) there is nothing else going on. In fact I feel great. The only thing I have noticed (and maybe it's new meds I started taking) I don't enjoy sex like I did. I don't feel much down there and although mentally I like it, physically it's like "whatever". I don't know AF is due anytime from Friday to Sunday so we will see.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hello!!!

I am on 11dpo as well. I only had a few symptoms this cycle. At 6 & 7dpo my teeth and gums were so sensitive then that went away. 7-9 dpo I had twinges and flutters and mild/dull cramping -which I never have prior to AF. If I do gets cramps it's always on the second day of AF.
What is unusual is that usual right after O my BB's are really sore up till AF but not this month. It seems that today all my symptoms have stopped all together.

Still hoping for that BFP though!!!
When are you testing??? I started testing at 9dpo and all BFN's. But I just read today that because I have a longer cycle (30-33 days) even 12 dpo is way too early :(
Maybe sat I will start testing again..

GL!!!

11 years ago

Right there with ya...

11 DPO today, and all my 'symptoms' seem to have vanished. I still have some very mild cramping, but it could be PMS. Supposed to start AF Friday or Saturday as well... maybe we both just need a little more HCG in our systems... ;)

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I know this post is old but was wandering if any of you ladies ended up preggo. I am currently 11dpo and the only symptom I have had today was the mild/dull cramps and backaches. I have had this pain on the left side since O. I have no CM. I am due for in about 3 days. I am really hoping I am preggo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo