Community post

Discussion

16 DPO very faint positive but low BBT!

Hi girls! I want to share my feelings with you, I'm sooo confused...
I'm on 16 DPO and have been spotting (light pink when I wipe) for 5 days now. I've been having ALL the sympthons since 3 DPO: nausea, sore boobs, exhaustion, weepy
My AF is 3 days late and this morning I was dissapointed to get a very low BBT reading. But then got up and did a test and to my surprise I saw a very faint positive line!

What do you think?? This doesn't make any sense to me

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

A line is a line.

if you are still hesitant retest tomorrow, but i say your knocked up!

11 years ago

Thank you purplepeanut6 for your reply.

Sadly, my AF has just arrived, so I guess it was just a chemical pregnancy

Anyway, it was my first cycle charting, and keeping track on symptoms, so I still have loads of hope for the future.

It took us 3 months to conceive our first baby, and he was absolutely worth the wait :)

Thanks again and good luck to you

11 years ago • Post starter

sorry supernova!

maybe u thought there was a faint line when there wasn't? who knows, anyway sorry AF arrived. Last cycle (my first cycle) I was late too and thought I was preg, but AF showed up. Hope next cycle is the one for you! I am just starting to chart/temp this cycle too. I hopefully should be Oing any day now...

11 years ago

I'm sure it was there, my husband saw it too. Besides, I had so many symptoms, and I never get any before my period. I'm pretty sure it was a chemical pregnancy

I like charting, helps me see my cycle so much clearer. But I guess it must get boring after a while

Best of luck trying next time you ovulate!!! Remember to stay relaxed, that helps :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo