Community post

Discussion

Position of cervix?

I keep reading things about the position of the cervix in relation to pregnancy. I don't understand it because I've never tested the position. What can you ladies tell me?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm not really sure what you are asking. I know that during ovulation the position of your cervix changes and essentially comes forward/down and becomes softer allowing for easier access for sperm. You can actually tell this yourself (TMI I know) but if you can feel your cervix and have the other symptoms of ovulation including clear cervical mucus you may very well be ovulating and if you are trying thats a good time to do it. I don't really know about cervix position if you have already conceived sorry.

11 years ago

As ovulation approaches, the cervix moves higher up, becoming softer and less firm and opening more. High, soft and open is a possible indication of approaching ovulation: you should make time for sex if you want to get pregnant. Low, firm and closed is not a fertile sign, and youâ??re probably not ovulating yet. Once you get used to checking your cervical position, fertile signs become very easy to recognize, but it does take practice and time to learn.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo