Community post

Discussion

17 DPO BFP!!!!!!!

Well ladies I got a faint BFP this morning. I'm hoping to give others hope. I got 2 BFN from dollar tree tests on the day of my expected period, fmu and a day later. I decided with no AF symptoms and 3-4 days late (Ive been regular 28-29 day cycles) I would buy a more expensive test. I got the first response 6 days sooner and got it! (FMU) Not hardly any symptoms thus far. Had a few twinges/tickles in my belly/uterus Sunday/Monday and some mild constipation. So it can happen late. I don't know what happened with my cycle or the tests, but it took me until 17 dpo and I'm not irregular with my cycles. YAY!

User Image

12 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

FYI: I have to add that I took guafenisin 4 tsp 4x day (the max amount :) during the week before though the day after ovulation because it thins out mucus, thus thinning out cm. Its considered hostile if it isn't the right ph and consistency and since having my mirena removed in August mine has been thick no EWCM. Maybe that helped?!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

So happy for you and thank you for giving me hope

13 years ago

Gotthefever,
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, congratulations. maybe I still have a chance. my cycles are also 29 days, and normally have been regular until now. today makes 30 dpo and 16 days late. and my symptoms are full force ahead.

13 years ago

I just tested today 17dpo and the test was negative:(
I think I'm just going to stop trying for children and look into adoption.

Can't take the heartache anymore :'(

13 years ago

1sttimemomma,
sorry to hear of your BFN. I thought about adopting too. there are So many children already on this earth who need a happy and healthy environment filled with loving, caring, and supportive parents.

13 years ago

It can be very difficult. No matter what the BFN gets you everytime. I think that is wondering considering to adopt. Whatever happens for you I wish you the best!

User Image

Hello everyone:
Hey gotthefever, congrats on the BFP! Your post actually perks me up a bit. I have tested these last three days, and all BFN's. I was due for AF on Monday, but no such luck. Well.....I thought today would be it, and she's still not here. I have been feeling all kinds of symptoms before today and woke with none today. So we shall see.

Again, congrats.

13 years ago

Soooooooo happy for you!!!!!! OMG-that's gotta be a great feeling :)

13 years ago

Thanks ladies for the well wishes, I can only wish you the same. TInk, are you still waiting on Feb 1? I'm new to this site so I have a hard time keeping up. I prayed a lot for this too ladies so I can do the same for you girls!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo