Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

A lot of symptoms, neg test, no period?

Category: Two Week Wait - General Chatter
Posted by metaldoors7976 » May. 13, 2012 8:25pm

Ok, I am 19 yrs old and have never given birth. but to start out.. I have very irregular periods. My last period was April 3, and my cycles are usually 37-45 days. I get my period for at LEAST 5 days and its very heavy and miserable. About a week ago, I spotted very light for only 2-3 days with no cramps or anything. I did have unprotected sex each day from the 24-27, but I have no idea when I ovulate. I have just been using a phone app to see when my periods are "supposed" to come and it gives me a guess. It says I was supposed to ovulate on the 24th so i assume it was at least around that time. After I spotted last week, I have been nauseous every day, eating more, been moody, tired, and yesterday and this morning I threw up after taking vitamins. Normally my stomach is very strong. so that was odd. I took a pregnancy test (First Response) this morning with my first urine and it came out negative. I am sure I have a very very high chance of being pregnant. But I would really appreciate it if you could ask me any questions or give me any help with figuring out my cycle or when to test next. I understand there are chances of hcg levels being different with different people and at different times, etc. but I am not sure if I'm even past due for my period yet. Thank you.

metaldoors7976
Reply by smiley1011 » May. 14, 2012 11:36pm

The spotting could have possibly been implantation... I would take another test in about a week. If the symptoms are still there and you still get a negative on the test, make an appointment with you ob/gyn and get checked out. good luck, i hope you get the results you're looking for.

smiley1011