Community post

Discussion

+opk then heavy spotting 7 days later

Hi Ladies!

I had several +opks starting at 16 CD, posted the photos of the tests on here and the general consensus was that my definite +opk day was 18 CD. 7 days days on 25 DPO (7 DPO) started spotting going from light pink, disappearing, brown, then disappearing and the heavier and red disparaging again and back to a faint pink/brown. The spotting lasted a total of 5 days from 7 DPO - 11 DPO. I had a temperature drop at 8 DPO (97.2) followed by a big spike remaining at 98.3 for 2 days, then on dropped to 98.0 and this morning 13 DPO is now 97.5.

I had a positive pregnancy tests on 10 DPO, 11 DPO and 12 DPO and negative at FMU in 13 DPO.

AF is due today and isn't here, is it possible that what I thought was implantation bleeding from 7 DPO - 11 DPO was actually an early period? How did I get positive pregnancy tests during that time?

Has anything like this ever happen to you? And if it was implantation bleeding, how many DPO did you finally get a BFP on a stick or digi?

I would really love to hear your advice. Thanks!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Update: I had a chemical pregnancy and tested with blood work on May 13 and 14 with <1 hcg levels.

Hoping for luck on the next try!

Thank you all for your observations on my pregnancy and ovulation test results, and I will be sure to keep them coming (fingers crossed).

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo