Community post

Discussion

The TTC Gods hate me!

I am 14 dpo today. I've posted two pics of tests that have faint lines. At 6 dpo I started having symptoms. I can barely keep anything down, my sense of smell is magnified, I'm having headaches and just generally moody. I used Clomid 100mg this month and I use a digital fertility monitor that confirmed ovulation on April 28th. I don't know if this will be our month. We have been trying actively for 16 cycles. I pray this is our month. My husband doesn't trust the Internet cheapies and says he'll believe it when there's a solid line or it comes up on a digital. This morning I took a test with FMU and a decent line came up right away. This is where I know the cosmic universe is laughing at me because as I was cleaning up the bathroom counter, the beautiful test went flying...right into the toilet bowl!!!!! I wish I was making this up. I even put my hand in to retrieve it! So the second line sort of washed out leaving just the indent where the second line was so that now it looks like an evap. I took a second one but it never got as dark as the first one did. I don't know what that means. I took an e.p.t. Yesterday that didn't show any sign of a +. I do know that it usually takes me a bit longer than most ladies to show positive on a urine test. If I'm not pregnant, could these symptoms be a result of the Clomid? Have any of you ladies had that happen. Intense nausea, vomiting, heartburn, headache, dry mouth. Those are the most severe symptoms. All started suddenly at 6 dpo. Everything makes me throw up. I hope this means I'm pregnant! I only had 2 periods last year and my cycles can run 60 days sometimes. Does that affect testing? I'd love to hear from any of you and feel free to add me. I hope you all get your BFP's soon and to all you lucky ladies that have tested positive this month: Happy Mother's Day Mommies-to-be!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm sending super positive thoughts your way. We've only been trying for about 7 cycles and I'm super frustrated, so I know that after 16 your probably like, "come on, now!!!!" I hope it all works out this month for you and your husband!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo