Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Anyone else 15 dpo and get a false negative???

Category: Trying to Conceive - Trying For Another
Posted by dreaminof2pinklines » May. 12, 2012 12:45am

Hello ladies,

Im new here just started officially ttc. Im now 15 dpo and no sign of af but no positive either. Did anyone else get a bfp at a later dpo?? Im still tryin to hold out hope for this month hope im not out. . . Anyone in the boat with me? lol

Reply by Rockabillymama » May. 12, 2012 9:48pm

day 14 here and no signs of af either. I tested today and got a bfn. I have been ttc for 4 months now and have been off of bc since jan and no luck so far. I have been so irregular and i am beyond frustrated. i just wanted a BFP for mothers day :(

Rockabillymama

Reply by Littlesmommy521 » May. 14, 2012 1:46pm

im 15 dpo also and no sign of af...took 3 tests and got VERY FAINT lines not even sure if theyre pos...so really in the same boat.

Littlesmommy521

Reply by mcshoeluva » May. 15, 2012 9:03am

I'm in the same boat. Took a test today and negative. 15-16 DPO and no period yet.

mcshoeluva

Reply by dreaminof2pinklines » May. 16, 2012 10:26am

Yeah im now 19 dpo. It is soo frustrating. Im still getting a bfn so i just decided to stop testing. Im feeling out this month. I dont feel pregnant just crampy and back aches but im sure that could just be af stuff. Its just irritating because if im not prego then i would really just like af to start so my cycle would start over. My af is extremely irregular. the only reason i knew i was O is because i was tracking it. Its just soo frustrating! I want that bfp. :(