Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

6DPO tomorrow 5/11 should i feel anything am i missing it?

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by binkibdatqt4skii » May. 10, 2012 8:54pm

binkibdatqt4skii
Reply by binkibdatqt4skii » May. 10, 2012 8:57pm

I'm almost @ 6 dpo and not having many symptoms. I have been having really vivid dreams passed couple of nights and am really tired (i work with 18 four year olds so its probably normal) and pee a lot more but not everyday. Shoul i be dissapointed now or just chill out and wait bcuz anything co uld happen. Thanks for the input.

binkibdatqt4skii

Reply by SugarBearTTC » May. 10, 2012 11:03pm

Relax, if your egg is fertilized (and we all hope it is) it hasn't even made it down your fallopian tubes into your uterus to implant yet. Save yourself some heartache and don't take your first HPT till 14 DPO. That way you're more likely to have a true result. The rest of us start testing at 7 or 8 DPO and it's so unlikely that it would be positive at that point....it just makes you feel bad to see the negative result...and there isn't much of a point in testing that early. Wait as long as you can...to test and best of luck to you this cycle and alll your TTC cycles!!!

SugarBearTTC

Reply by Cradle&all » May. 12, 2012 6:48am

Hi there! I am 7dpo today (aprox) and on day 5 I woke up with a sore throat only on my right side. When I began ovulating I notices it was my right side feeling twinges. Now today (day7) I still have sore throat, headaches for several days, tired as though I need to lay down for a bit, fall asleep right away. Stay hopeful, not everyone notices the symptoms. Keep yourself as distracted as possible with fingers crossed

Cradle&all

Reply by binkibdatqt4skii » May. 12, 2012 11:39pm

Thanks a lot...you both have helped a lt. I know now that I have a few more days to breath and relax before starting to go crazy waiting for test day. 2ww has got me going crazy. I hate wating.

binkibdatqt4skii