Community post

Discussion

I'm just SAYING!!!

Hello ladies i jus wanted to take the time to say....... i would like to wish the mothers a very happy mothers day. That does not only pertain to the moms with little ones running around the house. This is for all expecting moms as well as the women who has battled a loss, as well as the women who are ttc because u will be a mother one day. I have battled a loss and i had a little one growing inside me and i was a mom and i still am a mom. We don't get acknowledged on this day and i felt like saying it myself. I love the thought of being called mom and parenting my kids. I have been taking care of my handicapped sister since i was in high school after my mom passed. No one has ever wished me a Happy Mother's Day. I think i am entitled to that since she has been my life and responsibility for the past 6 years. Im jus saying ladies have a wonderful day and may God bless use all in our journey to motherhood

User Image CALANDRA

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

well said!!! your sister is lucky to have you..... happy belated mothers day :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo