Community post

Discussion

6dpo and sensitive teeth like crazy.

Anyone get a BFP after having sensitive teeth????

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Last time I was pregnant I had really bad sensitive teeth for a few DPO. I am having the same thing this cycle

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Thank you for answering back :)))

I am really optimistic about this cycle.. Its been awhile but this is the first time my teeth anf gums hurt.

GL to you as well!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Yep to the point of buying Sensodyne to help as they were that bad!! Only linked it to BFP last week - I'm 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant today :o)

Good luck xxx

11 years ago

Congrats on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Now Im getting anxious. I can't wait to test.. What were your other symptoms if you don't mind me asking and what dpo did you get your BFP???

So far I have only had twinges and flutters since 4dpo and now today the teeth thing.

Also, every other cycle I got sore BB's right after O but no this cycle.

FX for me please :)

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm 5days past ov and my gums bled for no reason maybe this is a good sign.other Simons is sore bb stabbing pulling pains and I'm really tired that's just today lol

11 years ago

Yesterday I was 8 DPO and my teeth were super sensitive too! I'm glad you posted this! I hope it's a sign! This morning I felt kind of dizzy & had some nausea. Good luck to you, and I'm hoping for my 1st pregnancy!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo