Community post

Discussion

New, Excited, and Scared---2 DPO Looking for cycle buddies

Hi all, my name is Kristen! I'm 27 years old and I'm 2 DPO. My husband and I just began trying during my last cycle. We have been talking about getting pregnant for a long time but just now started to try. I'm very excited to be TTC but it's a little scarey too. It's like you are on a roller coaster and you are at the top of the first big hill, you're excited to be on the ride but also a little nervous of whats about to happen. I hoping to find a cycle buddy to talk to about the roller coaster of emotions.

User Image

48 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 48 Replies | Last Page

Hi Kristen! I'm Emily (28). I'm new here, 2 DPO, and would love to be your cycle buddy. We've been off BC since February, but I think this is our first "real" cycle TTC.

11 years ago

Hello Kristen & Emily! I am also 2 dpo and would love to have some cycle buddies! My name is Nicole, I'm 32 and dh is 35. I have a dd that turns 3 in Sept. We started ttc 1 yr ago. We got pg in July and found out we lost the baby at our 12 week appt on Sept 27th. I had some complications with the D&C and it took almost 4 months to finally be done then another 3 months to get a "normal" cycle. So this is my 1st month ttc since the m/c. Nervous and excited! Mostly excited right now, trying not to let the past scare me.

What days are you two going to start testing?

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Kristen, Emily, & Nicole!

I'm also 2DPO. I'm 32 years old and my husband and I began trying at the start of my last cycle. After soooo many years on birth control, it's been exciting to get in touch with my body's natural rhythms. Looking forward to finding some cycle buddies to share the experience with. :)

~ Kat

User Image

11 years ago

hi kristen, emily nicole and kat... think i got you all lol. myn name is Tessa i am 28, I currently have two lil boys Kaiden 4 and Kameryn 2. me and DH are TTC #3. and hoping for a girl this time. I am currently 4 dpo. would love to have some cycle buddies..... lots of and to all and hoping we all get a soon

User Image[/url][/url] Me=28 DH=27 DS=born 8.16.07 DS=born 1.20.10 TTC#3 ing for a

11 years ago

Hi everyone!

I'm Kim, and only 1DPO today, but would love to join you guys.

I'm 29 and DH is 38. We're in our 3rd month of TTC#1. Desperately hoping this is our month, especially as DH is spending a month abroad for work in June and we don't want to have a break from TTC forced on us!

I know what you mean about it being an emotional rollercoaster... I'm a total control freak, so all the BBT charting and POAS has been a great distraction for me, but not knowing what's coming up ahead is really scary.

Fingers crossed for us all this month!

11 years ago

Hello all! I'm excited to get to talk to you all. I plan on taking my first test ever in 9 days! I've been off BC since december and I feel like my cycle is pretty regular now so I have done any charting or anything yet.

How is everyone else feeling? I'm just nervous more than anything. I'm TTC #1, how long did it take for you moms with more than one to concive?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!

I am going to make this short because I'm expecting company any second now.

Kat: I hear ya on discovering your "natural rhythms". It kinda fascinating actually. I love reading books about how are bodies work, etc.

Tessa: Hello! Speaking of books, I just was talking with a client today who was telling me how she tried for a girl and it worked. She read a book about it. Can't remember the name though. Her and her dh were on a specific diet, only bd at certain times and she actually douched with a watered down vinegar?! Never heard of the vinegar part! Apparently it kills off of "male sperms".

Kim: Ya this whole ttc thing really shows you how out of control you are. So it's nice to have some things we can do like bbt, checking cervix & cm. It gives you some handle on it.

Kristen: I'm feeling pretty anxious and excited! With my dd, I got pg the 1st month we were actively ttc. The 2nd time with my m/c I got pg the 3rd month. Hopefully this time it happens right away! I bought some cheap dollar store tests, so I think I'll start testing on 9 dpo. What about everyone else?

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

I'm trying to hold out on testing until 14 dpo but we'll see how I do on waiting, lol! I don't want to test too early and not know for sure. My dh travels for work and doesn't come home until 10 dpo and I promised him I wouldn't test with out him but it's going to be hard to wait after he gets home.

I really don't feel any different yet if things are happening yet or not I don't know. How is everyone else feeling? Any symtoms yet? For those with kids already how early did you start to experience syptoms?

I hope it's a lucky month for all of us! I'll keep updating in this post and I hope all of you do too!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi dearstar...i am 27 and have only been tryin since Feb of this year. I am 6 dpo and haent felt muh of anythin tat would call symptoms but then again you never know. I think I'm so anxious, that i'm looking for symptom and cant note them down fast enough when I do get them. Good Luck and I hope we all get out BFP ths cycle.

11 years ago

No symptoms yet (4dpo), but I'm trying to to obsess too much over it. Ha! "Trying" is the operative word here. We'll see how that goes.

Going to keep myself busy with some relaxing weekend activities to distract my mind. The TWW will be over before we know it (I hope).

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo