Community post

Discussion

Symptoms Every Cycle Day

Looking at my symptoms for the past few cycles and I notice I have symptoms everyday. I do have digestive issues and I feel like that is messing everything up when I track my symptoms. I also noticed that I get an increase of cervical fluid just before my period begins. Which I thought wasn't supposed to happen.
I am starting to wonder if I will be able to tell by symptoms that I am pregnant. I just need to stop paying attention to the symptoms and watch for the .
It's so depressing waiting though.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I know exactly how you feel! I tell myself every month the same thing. Never happens!

I also have the same thing with increased cm just before af.

I feel so depressed at the start of every cycle. I think it will happen when we stop obsessing and just go about everything like before ttc. It's extremely difficult though!

User Image

11 years ago

I know! It is so hard. That is what all of my sisters and friends that have kids tell me. "relax and it will happen." The only time I get anxious about it is the two week wait. I start obsessing.
When you have been ttc for a year, you start obsessing more I think. But I keep telling myself, it's been a year, the bulk of the waiting is over. It should be any time now! ughhhh
So hard.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lets hope your right and the wait is almost over! We have been ttc for almost a year but I have been off bc for about 18 months. We weren't technically trying but not really preventing it either.

From the way I am feeling today I think I am about to start over again. At least on the plus side the dreaded tww wait will be over!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo