Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Symptoms Every Cycle Day

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by mrsrogers0726 » May. 9, 2012 2:29pm

Looking at my symptoms for the past few cycles and I notice I have symptoms everyday. I do have digestive issues and I feel like that is messing everything up when I track my symptoms. I also noticed that I get an increase of cervical fluid just before my period begins. Which I thought wasn't supposed to happen.
I am starting to wonder if I will be able to tell by symptoms that I am pregnant. I just need to stop paying attention to the symptoms and watch for the .
It's so depressing waiting though.

mrsrogers0726
Reply by KateS86 » May. 10, 2012 1:33am

I know exactly how you feel! I tell myself every month the same thing. Never happens!

I also have the same thing with increased cm just before af.

I feel so depressed at the start of every cycle. I think it will happen when we stop obsessing and just go about everything like before ttc. It's extremely difficult though!

KateS86

Reply by mrsrogers0726 » May. 10, 2012 9:47am

I know! It is so hard. That is what all of my sisters and friends that have kids tell me. "relax and it will happen." The only time I get anxious about it is the two week wait. I start obsessing.
When you have been ttc for a year, you start obsessing more I think. But I keep telling myself, it's been a year, the bulk of the waiting is over. It should be any time now! ughhhh
So hard.

mrsrogers0726

Reply by KateS86 » May. 10, 2012 9:53pm

Lets hope your right and the wait is almost over! We have been ttc for almost a year but I have been off bc for about 18 months. We weren't technically trying but not really preventing it either.

From the way I am feeling today I think I am about to start over again. At least on the plus side the dreaded tww wait will be over!!

KateS86