Community post

Discussion

lack of CM?

Hi all! i'm new here but i wanted some input/advice. i'm on CD 30 and i typically have cycles that are between 31-35 days. DH and i have BDed every 2 to 3 days this past cycle. i am having some slight nipple sensitivity, more energy and feeling like snacking more but that's about it. i don't notice an increase in lotion-y type CM these days--in fact, i noticed little CM this entire cycle. Does this mean we're out this month?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Your not out till the fat lady sings!!!

Believing websites I always thought that an early pregnancy sign was an abundant amount of creamy cm after ovulation...

But this month I was surprised to find that I am in fact pregnant (4 weeks 4 days today) and before my missed period I got extremely dry instead of the usual creamy stuff... I did more research and i found out that dryness very early on is a sign of pregnancy because all of the mucus is forming the plug...

Good luck!!

11 years ago

Ah! Okay! thanks for the information. i appreciate the time and effort it takes to reply!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

hi there girls how is ereryone

i am so mega confused right now i am 8 dpo and my right nipple feels so briused. also i have been getting shots of pain in my right ovary that only last for about 5 seconds also i am sorry to be so honest but last month i had loads of cm and this month hardly nothing is that a bad sign??

11 years ago

that's terribly confusing! i'm not feeling many symptoms anymore! but i share your ambiguity! i don't have af yet, so i guess that's a good sign. not sure how much longer i can wait to do a hpt!

as was suggested to me, i don't think cm is the end all and be all!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo