Community post

Discussion

10dpo NEW symptoms!

Have been having completely different symptoms than I am used to before AF arrives. We had sex 2 days prior and two days after ovulating. A couple of days later, I felt very bloated and gassy. My H even noticed I was so gassy. My nipples became sensitive to the touch and raw, and my boobs full and tender. The bloating has subsided mostly, but the cramping and pressure still remain in my lower pelvic area. Today I started getting what felt like heartburn, or that's the only way I could describe the burning feeling in my throat and chest. I have also noticed that I am much more tired today than ever--walking up three flights of apt stairs used to be a cinch in heels, but now I feel myself wanting to cry and sit down when I have to start climbing. haha! The last couple of days I have had very wet CM and if I check (tmi!!) vaginally, it's thick and creamy and cloudy-white. I also realized I have been having a runny nose on/off recently, but just figured it was allergies. Also today, feeling kind of spacey and almost faint at times. Lower abdomen feels almost like it's protruding, but don't feel bloated. Little pinches here and there.

This was our first time having sex after I went off the pill, so I am really concerned that I am just imagining things or that this could be a chemical pregnancy :( We want children and have said that when it happens, we will be ready and will love that baby like no other. I didn't even initally think I could be preggo, but I started having weird cramps after ovulating and that led to google and that led me here!

Would love some feedback! :)

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You sound legit preggo to me. As per chemical preg.: I wonder if you would be that in tune with your symptoms because those pregnancies are often compromised b/c te coups luteumisnt producing sufficient progesterone to thicken the endometrial lining and allow conception.

Since wildly elevated levels of progesterone are also causing your symptoms, it would stand to reason that you have things in your favor. Good luck!

11 years ago

Thanks for the reply! I'm due to start tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get an answer one way or another soon! I had symptoms like AF was about to start yesterday, but nothing today, so I don't know what to expect--either way, just going to be positive!

Thanks again and good luck to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo