Community post

Discussion

what is going on?

I have been testing negative since 9DPO. I confirmed my ovulation date, Apr 21. I'm 17PO today still nothing, I'm 5 days late, however I believe I am pregnant but I guess my urine doesn't have a good amount of hcg in it in order for a HPT to be positive? Something has to be up because a] my boobs are bigger and they hurt, b] I have more bumps on my nipples that I never get before AF, c] my belly is no doubt pudging out from my lower abdomen (I had three people ask me today if I'm expecting) and it's more than the normal bloat d] my morning sickness is just gross.

At my hospital, they don't want anyone coming in until they're at least two weeks late or if they have a positive HPT. I'm not either, so I have no idea what to do. Do I continue to wait? Do I find somewhere else to go? I'm so flustered and upset right now. I just have this strong intuition, you know? Like my body is trying to tell me something but my urine is denying it. I hate not knowing :(

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I know how you feel, I'm 9dpo and i have tested since 4dpo & getting nothing but BFP I tested today @ 2am & got a BFN, I'M JUST HURT & CRUSHED RIGHT NOW

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo