Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Anyone experience flushed face, neck and arms & chest?

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by MissRose » May. 8, 2012 2:36am

I am 8 DPO, cycle day 25. I have been getting a few symptoms for the past few days. 5 DPO I expiernced heightened irribility, dark blue veins on my breasts, soreness and painful to the touch. Today I am 9 DPO and I'm getting this flushed sensation, almost like a slight sunburn on my chest, face and shoulders. This seems to be something strange and not the more common preg symptom. Has anyone else expierenced this?

MissRose
Reply by meganlovesyouuu » May. 9, 2012 10:44am

I'm 12DPO and im also getting the sunburnt skin feeling (and have done for about a week now), all accross my chest, shoulders, neck and face, though the back of my neck, arms and top of my back all seem cooler. wasnt sure if it was a symptom or a sign or anything, but glad im not the only one thats getting it! xx

meganlovesyouuu

Reply by kwilliams30 » May. 9, 2012 4:52pm

Hi!
Im either 9 or 10dpo, I have also for the past two days had a really hot feeling in my face, I even had my co-worker feel my face to see if she could feel it, but no, must just be internally...even though I can feel it when I touch my face! I also have a strange rash that I got on my chest 2 days ago...? My cycles are 30-32 days...so I still have a while to go, but I did take a preg test today and it was BFN :/ Good luck! Let me know what you both find out!

kwilliams30

Reply by MissRose » May. 9, 2012 6:33pm

Thank you both for responding. I did a little further searching and naturally the abundance of red blood cells has an effect on the skin. Here is the link.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=52164

I just chalk it up to a nice rosey glow!

Good luck on your tests!

MissRose

Reply by kwilliams30 » May. 10, 2012 2:00pm

Good luck to you too! Today i dont have the flushed face, it lasted for two days I guess! Thanks for the link!
Kate

kwilliams30