Community post

Discussion

Way to much anxiety waiting to take a test:(

I want to take a test soooo bad but i know its too early. How do yall put the wait behind you? and not have so much anxiety like me?

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I color. lol or I complain to my husband about how I wanna test. Sometimes I read or just get lost in a Netflix law and order marathan. :)

11 years ago

I'm in the same boat! I swear the 2WW is the worst, and all I can think about is testing.

I started a new book to distract me, but after reading at night I always think I should be reading something related to pregnancy or babies...
I've also started really concentrating on what I put in my body... so I've been buying and eating healthier foods and making sure to take my fur baby on a little extra walk every night. The cooking and walking seem to take my mind off of testing.

Plus like PP said, I also throw myself into an SVU marathon in neflix and veg out sometimes too. :-)

Good luck!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

i never r can wait, i always test too early. i tested today and i am 10 dpo and of course negative so now i get to play the guessing game with myself....am i really pregnant and hcg is just not showing up because it is too early or am i really not pregnant....the two week wait is truly torture!!!

11 years ago

I will have to try really hard to distract myself from now on.

I for some reason have started testing early this month and I don't usually test at all until I am about to et af.

I did a test at 8dpo and could swear I saw a really faint line. Then 9dpo nothing and today at lunchtime I for some reason decided to take another. Again with the really faint line.

I think I am imagining things as I can't stop thinking about babies as everyone seems to be pregnant at the moment.

Hopefully we all get our bfp this month!!

User Image

11 years ago

I know what you mean, every i look there is a lady about to pop i just keep thinking maybe its a sign. Im suppose to start this SAT. i took a test this morn and it was neg. Still gonna cross my fingers and think happy thoughts. PLEASE o Please let this be the month;)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo