Community post

Discussion

5 DPO!!!

View Full Post

So I am looking for a cycle buddy :) We are ttc after a miscarriage on 6 Jan :( Its been tough but we are handling it pretty well! Anyway, anybody feeling in symptons? Its realllllllllly early BUT I had a blody nose yesterday and today :) I only had that last time I was prego *yay* baby dust to all!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

65 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 65 Replies | Last Page

Hi Dianne and Chelle!!! I tested today and it was BFN... I really think I am seeing something BUT it could be my eyes playing tricks on me. I got really sick this weekend like I had a fever, cold, and major heartburn! I am feeling better with just dull achy pains. Do either of you check your cervix? Last month when I cheked it was low and hard. I checked it on Saturday and that sucker was so high I could BARLEY reach it! What do yall think? 1 1/2 more days til I HOPEFULLY get my BFP. Still positive but anxious as all get out!

11 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test25352

There is the link to the test... I cant get it to photograph!

Ooh sounds very much like your gonna get your BFP! Can't see the line on test though Hun but hard to come out on photo if it's faint. Have you tried a digital test? Xx

MC 11.01.12 TTC Baby #1 all over again. .

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test25356

GOT IT!!!! Check it out! Ill use the digi at 14 DPO :)

Sorry meant to say don't check cervix so can't say xx

11 years ago

Nicole I can see it! I just got really excited hahaha How are you gonna cope waiting lol are you tempted to do another cheapy tomorrow?!!

11 years ago

EKKKKK I bought cheapies at the dollar store so yeah Ill be testing tomorrow AM :) I hope I am not getting my hopes up but I am cant help but to be excited!

It is hard not to be excited! It does look good, really gonna be praying for you poas tomorrow!! I start work at 7am and usually finish about 4-5pm but gonna escape to check on here, will you post once tested?

Think I'm gonna test again tomorrow eve need to go and get some more after work lol Xx

11 years ago

Chelle I will FOR SURE post asap tomorrow. How many DPO are you again? arent we the same?

CNicole, I definitly saw another line also!!! That is very exciting! I hope it is brighter tomorrow!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo