Community post

Discussion

Anyone else have uterus didelphys

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if anyone else have uterus didelphys (two wombs and two cervixs) and is trying to concive or has concived and stories on how long it took and how your pregnancy went, as there is only so much a DR Can actually tell you for a text book.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I don't know anybody with that but I did read about a woman who had 2 wombs that actually gave birth to 2 healthy babies a couple of months apart. She conceived in one womb than a couple of months later conceived in the other. She had 2 health girls. But of course she was monitored a lot by doctors. If I can find the article again I will post it on here for you to read.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hi lady...I have ud. I got diagnosed with it October of last year and had an hsg done...showed two equal cervixes and two equal uteruses....I got pregnant and November 6 I found out...unfortunately I mc and lost the baby in January...I thought I was 12 weeks but I was only 9w3d.

I am trying again now. I was pregnant before in my right, so we will see! have you had any luck??

11 years ago

I have ud and have been trying last 15 months but no chance. We had done all test (HSG, MR, blood tests). Hormones look normal too.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo