Community post

Discussion

Anyone Due in January 2013?

IM due jan. 1st..Excited about it... not really sick at all.. just emotional alot...and cravings for pickles with ranch on doritos... mmm... lol

38 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 38 Replies | Last Page

Congrats!!!

I'm 2weeks 2 days...will find out May 13.

If preg due Jan 21,2013

11 years ago

My edd is January 7th! I'm actually hoping I'll go late and have the baby on January 12th though. That way this baby's bday would be 1/12, my 5yo is 2/13, my anniversary is 3/14, my bday is 4/15, and DH's bday is 5/16. It's kinda crazy that we were so close to 1/12!! I am sooo excited about being preggers! I am beyond exhausted and very emotional though. My only weird craving so far is cherry flavored stuff. Dh and I want a boy but we have a feeling we'll have a girl. Which I would also be ecstatic with as long as he/she is healthy! Are you hoping for a boy or girl?

11 years ago

I found out today that i'm expecting!!!!!! January 11th
Congratulations to you!!

11 years ago

Congrats to all of you. Im actually hoping for a boy... and so is my fiance... he has a 10 yr old daughter and I have a 4 yr old daughter... But either sex wont matter as long as he or she is healthy....

11 years ago • Post starter

I just found out today! Today marks 5 days late on AF! I'm pretty much excited edd is jan 6thUser Image

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats! I got my BFP May 30th! I'm due January 10, 2013.

11 years ago

Yay...we're bringing in the New Year with babies!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Yessss :) im due jan 6th. Im very tired to, extemely sore boobs/nips cramps and pains and occasional sickness.
Been try for nearly a yr now... Were over the moon ;)
I want a girl but will be happy with boy also as long as healthy.
Secretly hoping for twins... ;-)

11 years ago

Im due on January 6, 2013 and I am hoping for a girl , and a for all of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPING FOR A GIRL!!!!

11 years ago

I test next wednesday!!!! I might test next monday if I cant help myself :) If I am pregnant my edd will be 25 Jan. Congrats ladies!!!!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo